Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★★ Liset Speed Race ★★ Just Idea For Racing In Space :)

TarantulaX

Hello Tenno Warriors and speed lovers...
We have Lisets... We have decorations for them... But what we do with Liset, we see only our beuty when we start mission and when we finish...
So idea is born... I dont know is tgere some same post about this subject but think about this little...
Race ...
In Clan (speed race, or tournament)
In Alliance
On Relay (Tournaments)

Will be funn

Imagine upgrades, in foundury... With credits and materials... More options in game ... Maybe race with Grinners,or Corpus...
Imagine u pay with credits to be in tournament, prize Credits from all who do raceing in tournament... And more ...
I dont know for u but i think, that will be funnnn.
(Sory for bad english) have a nice hunt and a good game ppl ;)

11182054_1588005901481764_23772333070599

Edited by TarantulaX

We are in space, we are in ship... It cant be Need for speed... But it can be some kinda racing in space... Wjy not... We have all other stuff?... Do we use liset as fly object ...no... So why not then... It can be fun, it can be competitions, it can be tournament... We will have water in space game ... Why not racing ? It is fun... Who dont like that person will not play same as Arch or PvP... Alot ppl dont even try that... Think about? ;)

We are in space, we are in ship... It cant be Need for speed... But it can be some kinda racing in space... Wjy not... We have all other stuff?... Do we use liset as fly object ...no... So why not then... It can be fun, it can be competitions, it can be tournament... We will have water in space game ... Why not racing ? It is fun... Who dont like that person will not play same as Arch or PvP... Alot ppl dont even try that... Think about? ;)

Water in space game? 

If you are talking about the coming underwater tile-sets. Its in Europa. Not space.

I thought about racing Liset as well. I mean, we already have the space environment (Archwing).

As for the reason why Tenno would race. They could be doing it for enjoyment. It's not too crazy to think that Tenno's do like to relax, since we have all these relaxation rooms in our Dojo's.

Or it could be for the profit. Tenno's are kind of space mercenaries, fighting for profit once in a while (Invasions, Infestations).

This trend of replying with "no, they got their hands full" just to get some likes really needs to end. è_é

"Don't add anything and just work on current stuff" is not how the games stay alife nowadays. Even DE admitted it themselves several times during devstreams. This is the reason why I'm still playing Warframe for the 3rd year now.

Hmm. That wouldn't fit at all with ... the spirit of the game.

Transform that maybe into an archwing race against time. (or keep the liset)

Say you're stranded in a field of wrecked ships, everything is about to blow and you have short timer to reach a safe distance which is really far away.

And increasing difficulty could be arranged with an increasing number of obstacles and so on..

Edited by SHIR0B0N

I thought about racing Liset as well. I mean, we already have the space environment (Archwing).

As for the reason why Tenno would race. They could be doing it for enjoyment. It's not too crazy to think that Tenno's do like to relax, since we have all these relaxation rooms in our Dojo's.

Or it could be for the profit. Tenno's are kind of space mercenaries, fighting for profit once in a while (Invasions, Infestations).

This trend of replying with "no, they got their hands full" just to get some likes really needs to end. è_é

"Don't add anything and just work on current stuff" is not how the games stay alife nowadays. Even DE admitted it themselves several times during devstreams. This is the reason why I'm still playing Warframe for the 3rd year now.

TOTALY AGREE MATE :)

Edited by TarantulaX

I wouldn't be much for a Liset race system, but a Archwing one?

But race is not the right word for this, it's more ike, "escape".

Hear me out, you do a spy/capture/WTF mission on archwing/ground and in the end, it was all a trap to get your face screwed on the ship self-destructing mechanics, since the destruction already began you would pop the Archwing (in case you were on ground mission) and make Haste to your escape.

Evading most enemies except some "kill this mob to open door" stuff and dodging the typical hazards of the ships.

Now that would be a "race" type i would play, and Archwing need more love.

This trend of replying with "no, they got their hands full" just to get some likes really needs to end. è_é

Agreed.

The race in question is all about the competition.

It seems that the competition achievements on the way into space was as a discipline in a kind of

all-around competition between superpower Tenno World and the main prize, of course,

was the prestige in the eyes of the Tenno world.

The universe should explore in a whole new way with existing spaceships ...

when we already have one, why not use them ...

an ideal way to refresh the game, as well as to expand opportunities for those who love racing ;)

Racing....not really as much of a fan of this as hoping it shows up in a mini-game along with Wyrmis, then i'd agree to it. As for the main game we could use Archwing fixing before this is ever implamented as a idea even, could make racing Archwing related if we really need this sorta of thing but again rather see it in a mini-game.