Battlefront Will Have No Iron Sights And Destiny Expansion

TheErebus.

And better balancing.

And more story.

And more lore.

And more solid mechanics.

And less grinding.

And less RNG.

Yeah, there's a reason why I'm playing WF less and less.

Of the things Destiny does better than Warframe, story and grinding are not counted. Warframe barely has a story and it's still better than the drivel Destiny got.

They're both grindy, but Destiny has its grind spread out over far less content.

The Destiny expansion is something I won't judge just yet.

The base game  was bleh, the first expansion was meh, but House of Wolves actually seems promising, and it'll be interesting to see if they can actually unscrew themselves.

As for the ironsights, why add it? Pretty sure the last games didn't have it. Besides, there's enough games with it.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Eeeeuuugh...I hate shooter games with no iron sights.

it's Star Wars, why would you expect Aiming to be a thing?

in every movie, everyone from Heroes with Laser Pistols to Droids with whatever they use to Storm Troopers just kind've points in sort've the general direction and proceeds to spray and pray.

:p

you might see some sort of 'Fine Aim' like in Warframe for a little more precision however. things like Sniping Weapons may or may not have something more 'closed' looking, we'll see.

- - - - -

i'm disappoint that there isn't a Space combat component.

staying true to Battlefront and Star Wars doesn't mean that you can't have a game that hits a wider customer base.

as well as since i'm personally a Tank and Helicopter nut in Battlefield, i would also personally like a wider variety of Vehicle combat.

it's not like the game needs to be like Battlefield, pitting Vehicles and Infantry against the same - you can have wide Vehicle variety in their own Game Modes! if needbe to keep things 'original'.

what i'm concerned about, is not having this or that Star Wars related aspect... and worries me if it'll be not too dissimilar to a Battlefield Skin.

As I said, it is a form of Aiming.

FTFY

Iron Sight isn't a Verb.

(and neither is Aim-Down-Sights - which implies you're looking through a sight, which is not always the case)

And better balancing.

And more story.

And more lore.

And less grinding.

And less RNG.

if you're saying that other titles (such as Destiny) do those things you're mentioning better, i think if/when you go elsewhere for those things from other games, you'll probably find similar levels at best.

as Story is pretty slim in most games that are not Single Player, Story driven games.

'Grinding' is significant in anything that has it.

yeah, good luck with less Randomization if a game employs it. especially if you're looking for less of it in Destiny. nope. consider it equal with Warframe.

And better balancing.

And more story.

And more lore.

And less grinding.

And less RNG.

Yeah, there's a reason why I'm playing WF less and less.

Luckily a lot of those things are getting fixed.

Except balancing. The SUPER OVERPOWERED WEAPONS that are PRACTICALLY ALL YOU NEED are still PRACTICALLY ALL YOU NEED.

EDIT: God damn double quote.

Edited by painovoimaton

Destiny is just a scam anyway.

And Battlefront? Never had iron sights, as was pointed out. I mean, you could zoom in, which would slow your movement down and enhance your aim, so in practical function it was like iron sights, only less garbage. I can understand iron sights in games like ARMA, but please keep them out of anything else that's supposed to be fun. Thx.