Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Suggestion (Moderation And Spam)

Spindle99

A while ago I made a topic in general discussion, I then made another thread in a feedback section on the same issue.

A moderator classed this action as spamming, and spamming to such a high level that I was given a warning for it.  My suggestion is that these 2 forums should be classed as discussion forums and feedback forums, posting the same issue in these 2 forums should not equate to a warning for spamming.

I recently made a thread in general discussion about a UI bug I currently have to see if others have noticed it, making this thread there now stops me from making a feedback report to the developers about this issue for fear of getting a warning again for "spamming".

Warframe is more or less unplayable to me currenlt but I can't make a development feedback report without getting a spam warning now, am I supposed to ask a mod to delete my original thread so I can safely make a feedback report on the same issue?  I'm stuck on warframe unable to invite anyone and unable to now make a feedback report.

Can this be fixed is some way please?  This is not what spam should be classed as and these 2 forums should not be both classed as discussion forums either.  Locking a player off from giving feedback if they already made a discussion topic about it is counter productive.

Edited by Spindle99

But, why post it two times when one time would suffice? Posting it twice was spamming...unless it was caused by an internet hiccup.

Because one is for discussion and one is for feedback to the developers, devs don't read general.

The original and now this case is that I made a post in general hoping others had a similar thing and then as an afterthought wanted to make a feedback post.  That is impossible on this forum due to moderators classing it as high level spamming.

I recently made a thread in general discussion about a UI bug I currently have to see if others have noticed it, making this thread there now stops me from making a feedback report to the developers about this issue for fear of getting a warning again for "spamming".

A UI Bug doesn't belong in general discussion. There is nothing to discuss, there is no reason to ask if other people are having your problem, because probability states they are NOT. It ALSO would not belong in feedback, as that is an area to give your opinion on existing FEATURES in the game. Bug reports belong in the bug report section, nowhere else.

Nothing is broken here, posting the same thing in 2 places is pointless. People can discuss their opinions after you post your personal one in a feedback thread- you don't need to post in general discussion as well to achieve that.

A UI Bug doesn't belong in general discussion. There is nothing to discuss, there is no reason to ask if other people are having your problem, because probability states they are NOT. It ALSO would not belong in feedback, as that is an area to give your opinion on existing FEATURES in the game. Bug reports belong in the bug report section, nowhere else.

Nothing is broken here, posting the same thing in 2 places is pointless. People can discuss their opinions after you post your personal one in a feedback thread- you don't need to post in general discussion as well to achieve that.

The point is that if you make a post in general you can not make a post in anywhere else, it's not about wanting to make two it's about if you make a thread in general you are now unable to make one anywhere else that would be more suiting of it.

Also I'm making the point that even if you would class it as spamming it should not be seen as high level spamming worthy of a warning.

Edited by Spindle99

The point is that if you make a post in general you can not make a post in anywhere else, it's not about wanting to make two it's about if you make a thread in general you are now unable to make one anywhere else that would be more suiting of it.

Also I'm making the point that even if you would class it as spamming it should not be seen as high level spamming worthy of a warning.

Correct. Instead of creating a second one in the section it would be more suited to, just make it there in the first place or ask a moderator to move your thread tot he appropriate spot.