Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gtav Mods Supported And Turok Remake Is Rumored

TheErebus.

http://steamed.kotaku.com/rockstar-says-they-wont-ban-anyone-for-using-single-pla-1702835188

Thank you PapaFrogolino for bringing this to me. You will not be banned for using single player mods at all, however, using mods in GTAV's multiplayer mod is still not allowed, as it can potentially give you an unfair advantage.

http://www.pcgamer.com/rumor-turok-dinosaur-hunter-remake-is-in-the-works/

There has been a rumor of a remake of TUROK: DINOSAUR HUNTER being made, which is amazing if it is true. The last Turok game was...not what we all expected it to be, so hopefully this one is leagues better.

using mods in GTAV's multiplayer mod is still not allowed, as it can potentially give you an unfair advantage.

*will remove any will you had to purchase in-game currency

Rockstar, just because you put in a bullS#&$ leveling system that forces people to play competitively to have any multiplayer fun does not mean that your multiplayer is actually competitive.

TUROK. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Always been a fan of Turok, loved the second one too (Seeds of Evil). The Third one was just... it could've been alot better.

Warframe's in-game music has always been the reminiscent reminder of Turoks music to me, so seeing something like this makes me feel extraordinary. 

yyyYYYEEEESS!! im so happy right now! mods are back for GTA5 WHOOOOOOOO!!

all my bad feelings about rockstar as a company are out the window and its right back on my wishlist! :D

and thanks again for the update erebus.

also the turok thing seams interesting. ill definitely be keeping an eye out for it.

or I might just end up reading about the next part here again if you end up posting that as well.

Could you not smell the sarcastic pheromones my comment gave off? I'm not new around here, and know how things work. It was a joke lmao

Ah yes, the good old "it was a joke"/"I was trolling"/"social experiment" excuse.