Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latest Bombshell In Nisekoi (Do Not Read If You Are Not Up To Date. Spoiler Alert!)

Evanescent

So.

Naoshi Komi is going to pull the 'sick girl in love dying' thing on us. Apparently Marika hasn't got much time left.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

I've had enough of that from Shigatsu kimi was Uso (your Lie in April) !

Please God let this be a fluke! ;_;

Probably unnecessary, yup, but if author decide about something we need to deal with it (like Akame ga kill anime for example). Death one of main characters can develop stronger emotional links with the others, I'm sure thats why author want it. I didnt like her much anyway.

I am actually pretty dissapointed that these events happen rather often now, in numerous manga and anime. Not quite sure why, since when everyone does it, it becomes really tiresome and people stop watching these shows or stop buying the manga.

Sure i want to know how it ends but i am getting sick of these plots. It seems forced. But yes, marika could have needed a new arc, that's for sure. If this is a bait however and it turns out the illness is totally not doing its thing and letting her live, (which is quit the possibility, since only one old person died, who did not have that much value as a chracter in this romance harem comedy show) i might just skip it. I am busy as it is and reading and watching takes a bit to much time of my hands, that i would rather spend otherwise.

Sure give us something that makes the show interesting but stop hurting the kokoro.

Edit: after reading my comment it kind of seemed that i wanted to let the illness do its thing, which is totally not the case. Taking a character out of a show because of forced plot is a horrible idea and i do not want to see this show turn into a tragedy.

Edited by Megakruemel

I am actually pretty dissapointed that these events happen rather often now, in numerous manga and anime. Not quite sure why, since when everyone does it, it becomes really tiresome and people stop watching these shows or stop buying the manga.

Sure i want to know how it ends but i am getting sick of these plots. It seems forced. But yes, marika could have needed a new arc, that's for sure. If this is a bait however and it turns out the illness is totally not doing its thing and letting her live, (which is quit the possibility, since only one old person died, who did not have that much value as a chracter in this romance harem comedy show) i might just skip it. I am busy as it is and reading and watching takes a bit to much time of my hands, that i would rather spend otherwise.

Sure give us something that makes the show interesting but stop hurting the kokoro.

Edit: after reading my comment it kind of seemed that i wanted to let the illness do its thing, which is totally not the case. Taking a character out of a show because of forced plot is a horrible idea and i do not want to see this show turn into a tragedy.

Mega! <3 <3

Yeah, I'm getting weary of these right in the kokorodevelopmentsarghhI'm gonnacry........

sigh. Let's hope it's only a ruse.