Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time To Get That Frame You Want!

Parthieon

In light of the supposed star chart changes, i wanted to say to anyone who has been putting off farming that frame for whatever reason, now is your time to do it. Im not implying anything about the changes, I just wanted to inform people to be prepared for coming changes, suggest at least.

I'm much more worried about an inability to play the missions we want. I think DE will have the farming figured out, but I worry that they'll think everything is fine as long as it's possible to farm for anything at any given moment. But without the ability to use the stuff I've farmed on the missions I enjoy, it will be more difficult for me to have fun playing.

ull still be able to farm. stop overreacting

If there random thats gonna be a 1 in 300 chance that you land on the node you want to farm and then you need to get a 3 parts of that frame so you need to lland on the same node atleast 3 times more grind yay :(

If there random thats gonna be a 1 in 300 chance that you land on the node you want to farm and then you need to get a 3 parts of that frame so you need to lland on the same node atleast 3 times more grind yay :(

Omg. Look guys IF its random. DE isnt stupid! Stop overreacting and thinking theyll increase the grind exponentially

Im a dutz my bad, i should have explained my self better. For the ideas they were throwing around, and how the last dev stream went in concern of the community(in my perspective) is that theyre gonna go with what they want regardless of player approval. You can take it how you want, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared right?

If you want my opinion of what i think would be good for the star chart, is sure maybe some less nodes, but more than anything, add more tile rooms(Not sets, rooms) and make missions like capture and exterminate more rewarding. Everyone likes going to Draco for rep, people like sechura for money, but whats the point of going to do a exterminate mission if i get close to 10k credits on ceres? What they did with spy 2.0, i thought was great. They put mods on the drop table, and made stealth-style more useful and fun. I think it would be great if running an exterminate or that hijack, we get a big credit reward( not stupid like 100k) but make it worth while. I think the same should go for conclave, because whats the point of being max rank, and winning a 15 min game and getting 2 rank 2 common cores?