Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Red Text

(PSN)Sybaris-

Region chat/all chat channels before/during patches and hotfixes.  Consoles don't patch as often so you'll get it few and far between, while on PC we'll have anywhere between 2-6 hotfixes in a day after decent size updates, meaning lots of redtext jokes.

Hek, during the initial Phoenix Intercept Escalation it was actually taunting us every few minutes.

Edited by Gelkor

So you mean sony says that the redtext writer should write in all languages? Prolly not but english is not my native language sorry :P

Nahhhh... Red Text can't say words categorized as "profane" or "swear" for Sony.

Reasons I need ps4 to pc migration 1. Red text 2. Updates quickly 3. DISCOUNTS ON PLAT 4. FREE PLAT 5. I'm too lazy to level up to mr10 and farm everything again.

fair warning, stay where you are if you don't have the patience and understanding of bugs included in every update.

Really? Well they're just too proud to say PC is better

Lol Im not :p, PC is so much better due to the larger community on it and the more flowing progression and story (Lel). Only if I had more faith back when I first saw Warframe, I so would have saved up for a PC but whateves PS4 still pretty cool not to mention im the worst ever with a keyboard and mouse.

Alright children allow m to explain something.

The "PC master race" doesn't exist, you are still losing out on great exclusives such as Killer Instinct from the Xbox One and Bloodborne to the PS4.

The true "master race" is the Divine Hybrid Race who has more than one platform.

[size=1]Besides you're a massive #$&(% if you try to state you are the master race. What are you Nazis? Altmers?[/size]

Edited by -FV-Metheria