Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We All Appreciate The Good Updates About This Before People Start Complaining About The Bads?

Z3ROWOLFHD

You can finally customize Liset insides!

Better loading screen and tool tips really make it easier to see who is hosting their internet out of antarctica!

Finally something other than CTF conclave because all people would do is rush and capture without doing anything else

Better clan menu and (slightly) better MOTD editor, as I wish they just made a giant box instead of a one line editor that you have to use arrow keys to navigate.

You can finally customize Liset insides!

Better loading screen and tool tips really make it easier to see who is hosting their internet out of antarctica!

Finally something other than CTF conclave because all people would do is rush and capture without doing anything else

Better clan menu and (slightly) better MOTD editor, as I wish they just made a giant box instead of a one line editor that you have to use arrow keys to navigate.

Amen, Tenno.

Bugs and negatives will always come first so they can be addressed doesn't mean the updates not being appreciated or people wouldn't play, it shows people care about the game, they want it to be better. 

Edited by CephalonSimaris

hurr durr this event is so bad

I really hope people don't start up into that.

This is the first event in a while that's conceivably clearable by a casual, standard or even new player.

Requiring Archwings was a bad idea.

Forcing newbies to survive level 100 enemies was a bad idea.

Do a mission 4 times a wait a few weeks? Much better.

I really hope people don't start up into that.

This is the first event in a while that's conceivably clearable by a casual, standard or even new player.

Requiring Archwings was a bad idea.

Forcing newbies to survive level 100 enemies was a bad idea.

Do a mission 4 times a wait a few weeks? Much better.

Huirr durr this event isnt even out yet they know its so bad hurr durr karak wraith is garbage so is the dera DE is becoming P2W