Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Fair Change To 100 Plat Rare Resource Bps

First a note:

I made this a separate thread because I am offering a solution, not just talking about how overpriced and expensive they are. 

To the Solution:

Current bps that cost 100p are changed to rare resource x10 bp's. The cost (resource and plat) stays the same. These function like Mass building ciphers and other stuff.

New Rare Resource x 1 bps are aded to the market. These cost credits (I'll explain why in a second) and require 1/10th of the resources. They also require 10 minutes to build, instead of an hour. 

So why do the proposed ones cost credits?

These new BP's are a crucial addition with the new star chart changes. If the nodes are reduced and drops kept the way they are, these BP's will be necessary to get any of the high cost weapons within a reasonable time. These bps will really help players out, and allow DE to reduce the star-chart nodes like they want to. Without this change, this game will easily become a pain to play, and will lose many players.

Just a point of consideration, if the star chart is reduced to 20 nodes, and drops are randomized on a per-game basis, this will become the only quick way to get rare resources. 

Each weapon will take far too many resources to make, resulting in a loss of player base. 

So, What do you guys think?

Edited by (PS4)deathfrombelow5

but the way they are now, you buy it once and use it forever instead of 10 times

You could still buy it once and use it forever. The point is, the 100 plat cost is far too much, especially if the star map collapse occurs with random tillsets and random drops. 

Its not 10 bps, it produces 10 resources, btw. 

Edited by (PS4)deathfrombelow5