Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Operation: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

Starting with his little danglers?

And even those... bit by bit. 

I cant seem to make any progress... and the event is almost over I've done over 5 or 6 completed (15-18 runs total). Just says 1/4 nef anyo... please tell me im not the only one experiencing this.

http://gyazo.com/fcc15241ad9926afbdcf359bc31246f4

Have you supported both during your runs? Supporting Alad 3 times and then Nef 2 times for example would result in 1/4 Alad V. 

Edited by Kilian479

So since you guys stopped sending me emails about event notifications I get both weapons for free right?

Because I'm getting pretty pissy about missing out on events because of no notice. I restarted Steam to find out about this yesterday, and now I don't even have a chance to try and get anything more than a badge.

Me neither and i still have 3 nodes to complete to be eligible for any reward. Also it says there is 23 hours left.

I can still see the event on the chart. Maybe it's related to the remaining time? (22h left; small chance that 3 more conflicts fit in there)

I had to switch support from Nef Anyo because when I supported him after 2 days the UI wasnt registering my points.Its a shame because Id prefer to support him but alas I want a weapon out of this event so i guess Ill pick whatever guarantees it and not hope against common sense that the game will realise its mistake and grant me my right full points. 

Goodbye Dera Vandal, I hope we meet again some day....

Still don't like how Neffie and Regor are running around with different looks but the boss fight has the old model.

Their respective reworks haven't been released yet. This event is a preview of the underwater tileset FYI, so the wait until U17 for the new fights.

Heretic, you will not corrupt these believers! Tenno, Alad V bears the scars of his idolatry! Don’t you want to be like me? Can’t you see that the Void is the way? Praise the Void and your reward will be eternal.

I Help you Nef Anyo i Want Dera Vandal :D

Will the last conflict count towards the score even if the event timer ends? At this rate, the conflict will resolve too late and I currently have 3 points (supporting Alad).

In other words, are the weapons going to be distributed when the timer runs out or when the last conflict ends?

Will the last conflict count towards the score even if the event timer ends? At this rate, the conflict will resolve too late and I currently have 3 points (supporting Alad).

In other words, are the weapons going to be distributed when the timer runs out or when the last conflict ends?

Would love to have the answer for this one. I know someone in the exact same situation.

^ This.

About halfway through the event, I discovered that Nef Anyo was passing out Fusion Cores like no tomorrow. So I figure, hey, might as well support the Void and all that cause I already earned a weapon, right?

So I begin to support Nef Anyo, doing missions as per normal...

Suddenly, after running three mission sets with him, my weapon counter hits 0.

What? It said 4 for THREE CONFLICTS. And where'd that other one go!?

Needless to say, I will be very disappointed if I don't receive a weapon due to a glitched interface and lack of information on how your score truly affects if you earn a weapon or not.

(And now I'm pretty stuck. Salad people won't fight tonight because they've already won. Plus all they have to do is keep Nef under 50% to keep the current conflict from ending, pretty much ending the hopes of those people who, like me, "screwed up" or came in late to the party.)

this is the first event where as a player i have felt really disappointed, all conflicts require the same participation to be completed yet they neither offer a meaningful reward, this was the only event where they did need to advocate players to stay active, and they removed the leader boards and trophies which killed the fun for very few players that actually drive these foolish forced community participation events forward.

Needless to say, I will be very disappointed if I don't receive a weapon due to a glitched interface and lack of information on how your score truly affects if you earn a weapon or not.

^ This.

i am in the same wagon.

(And now I'm pretty stuck. Salad people won't fight tonight because they've already won. Plus all they have to do is keep Nef under 50% to keep the current conflict from ending, pretty much ending the hopes of those people who, like me, "screwed up" or came in late to the party.)

i have resigned already, having forced participation gates and at the same time removing leader boards and trophies so that no one had any reason to play beyond 4 times pretty much killed the event for anyone not here in the first days, this even screams badly planned all over the place.

Would love to have the answer for this one. I know someone in the exact same situation.

i also wonder this, i wasnt able to update till late sunday night due to my connection, can not only that, but i been working alot, so after this current one finishes, ill only have 3/4, and if the last one doesnt finish in time (or start...)  i wont get it at all, and thats what i was kinda hoping for.  at this point, sometimes wonder why i keep getting on WarFrame when little "new" is offered and only events...

I'm not too sure if DE could read this but... I just want to request if it is possible to open up more of this mission location so that people who trying to complete in time today..? I mean is not fair for those who could not attain 4/4 battle points just because the mission statistic is seriously not moving at all and they have to wait for this mission to end in order to have another battle to start again..., so may I request the DE to open up more locations for the event?

The event has been on for a full week, if you chose to switch sides for Fusion Cores or whatever and now can't reach 4/4 with either side that is not DE's problem. 

I do however feel bad for those who may not have had the time due to real life things to get 4 conflicts with either side, but hey! That's what time limited events are all about.

I have the same question.  I got back from a 2 week trip on the 18th and have done all the invasions in that time and have 3 out of 4 completed.  I have completed the current invasion but it won't finish in time.