The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Operation: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

Did Anyone Noticed that Syndicates Sigils Will Transform into Mastery Sigils If we do Tubemen Mission..

My Clarity Sigil From New Loka Transform Into Mastery Sigil during Mission And transform Back in the Liset.

Is it a Bug.. -_- Since I didn't get the Mastery Sigils and This Bug Upset me.. haha2...

**Ah.. They Will Fix it.. >.< 

Edited by Blood_Poppy

I only transfer the truth that was granted to me by the Void. I know the plight the Tenno endure. When I was a crewman, I toiled and labored in ignorance like they do now. The Void showed me the way. Alad, you have made an investment that will garner no return. The Believers know this to be true and will not take stock in your crash. 

All this lore, and people still see "OMG GUN"

awww i wanted the Dera but the community seams to have made up their mind.

Don't give up yet. Most of us will fight for the one who makes the better offer. So once Nef Anyo starts to get the Vauban blueprints and rare fusion cores out of his storehouses, he might get the upper hand.

I can't side with Alad here, even if it looks like he's going to win regardless. Alad became subservient to the infestation. He's been experimenting with it for a while, exposed himself to it, and started a new "Empire" to take over the system, having used his own science to already boost the infestations power with his new Mutalist strain. I can't believe that he's just turned around and said "Yeah, that was all a mistake, I regret it all, cure me". There hasto be an ulterior motive here. What if we give him the cure, and he doesn't actually use it to heal himself? What if he analyzes the cure and "antibodies" the infestation with it, making the infestation resistant. What if he takes that cure and researches a way to use it to gradually accelerate his new Mutalist Strain's growth, to the point where it won't be taking over Ospreys and MOAs anymore. It'll start taking over bigger targets. Even a ship...

I'm in full support of Nef

Alad V has tried to kill us on 3 occasions, two of which were with the infestation.

Giving Mr. Salad information on cloning tech is one of THE worst ideas I can think of.

I'm certain he is still working with the infestation, giving him the ability to clone infested soldiers, is not the best idea.

I'm not picking a side based on the reward I get

All this about us keeping balance, we aren't doing too great of a job xD

hopefully I'm asking the right question here, but when we get a full side filled with three, say I did Alad v's side three times, I wait for an invasion to pop up and then ... do the invasion for a point in the event? And then repeat until i get 4 points ? Im a little confused.

Just wondering:

If Regor has the cure for the infestation, why are we destroying it or handing it over to Alad V, I mean cant we just use it to stop the infestation? Get rid of a whole faction (by curing them not killing), that sounds like an unique opportunity... or is the infestation affecting Alad V of a different type? or maybe he can only still be saved due to the virus not having consolidated in his body yet, anyway I think it would be a good idea to bring some of this "cure" for further analysis in the tenno labs.

hopefully I'm asking the right question here, but when we get a full side filled with three, say I did Alad v's side three times, I wait for an invasion to pop up and then ... do the invasion for a point in the event? And then repeat until i get 4 points ? Im a little confused.

Once you did the three missions on the current node available (and get one of the sides filled with three), you just have to wait for that battle to end and then you ll get the battle pay and 1 point in the event. Wait for another node to pop up and repeat it, once you've done it four times you're eligible for the full reward.

Argh. Both weapons sound nice.

So will the losers get the gun of the winners, like with the Machete Wraith after Gradivus? Basicly the winning side decides which weapon will be rewarded.

Or will each get the weapon of their chosen faction?

Also what are the chances the losing weapon will appear as reward for a later event ala the Prova Vandal? I doubt it will be vaulted forever without being rewarded once.

Anyway.

This event story has some issues for me.

Why should we support Alad V. (if we ignore the Karak Wraith as the obvious factor)?

In the end, he will be on our hit list either way for all the stuff he did. The only difference would be that we would be killing a human Alad V. instead of an Infested one, which makes next to no difference because we want him dead period!

Look at all the mess he has created allready. Why should we help this guy? What good could come out of it if we don't kill him right away, which we might actualy just do to his Infested version allready?

Also there is the gameplay issue with this choice.

We are allready killing him in the past (Jupiter) and the present (Eris). If he would be cured, would we suddently get him as a third alternate future assassination?

Pretty sure infested Alad V. took some effort to create. That can't go to waste. So he can't be cured. Unless a third version of him is meant to show up one day.

To address this.  The reason I see to support Salad V is to weaken the corpus faction as a whole.  Salad and the overall corpus are not exactly on the same side and his return would weaken them.  Also either way we damage grineer research into stronger and smarter soldiers which is not a bad thing.

Crashed on first attempt.

Can't go to derelicts, can't got to the Relays, can't go to Ceres too often, can't ever play Tower Sabotage, and now I can add can't go to Uranus to that list.

The AMD card issue is still alive and well, it seems.

In fact, I'm extremely angry about this because I see so much desirable content this update, and yet I can't have any of it because these issues persist. What I saw of the Uranus tileset pleases me greatly, but I can't be apart of it.

Also goes for Nvidia the "crash fix " patch messed me big time

So, how do i get the event badge, and enough points to get the weapons? I have done the Current Conflict 4 times for Nef Anyo, but I still have 0 points towards getting a weapon, and the badge.

Am I missing something? 

cheers

So, how do i get the event badge, and enough points to get the weapons? I have done the Current Conflict 4 times for Nef Anyo, but I still have 0 points towards getting a weapon, and the badge.

Am I missing something? 

cheers

play the mission 3 times in a node , wait for node to clear = 1 point, repeat (always same side)

Edited by Jmfmagnum

Guys, this event isn't about Alad V or Tyl Regor. The important thing here is that apparently there is a cure for the infestation. This is a huge deal for the entire solar system. If this cure does in fact exist, destroying it would be incredibly horrible. I know no one likes Alad, but please don't destroy the cure for the sake of petty revenge :(

You do understand that he will either upgrade the infested with it or keep it to himself. To add to this we still can't kill enough of the infestation so i doubt we will even have a chance to cure them.

Also really karak? Isn't that just one more soma version? (haven't tried it so not sure)

Edited by Roxo

Ah ok, cheers mate, thanks for the info!

Wouldn't want to miss out because I didn't do the right mission lol!

well, cross your fingers and pray, because they are already 5 points lost and people is not playing as much now, so you and me, not hardcore players basically , we are screwed

I chosen the Alad V side. There are some nice rewards on the Nef Anyo side though. I already got 4/4 for Alad V. If I do a the missions to get the 25 Gold Fusion Cores, will it switch me to Nef Anyo? I rather have the Karak Wraith D:!

I chosen the Alad V side. There are some nice rewards on the Nef Anyo side though. I already got 4/4 for Alad V. If I do a the missions to get the 25 Gold Fusion Cores, will it switch me to Nef Anyo? I rather have the Karak Wraith D:!

I was wondering the same thing.. regardless win or lose I'm having a blast! =D