The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Karak Wraith Completely Surpass Dera Vandal?

(PSN)JiggaJazz

Looking at Braak v Detron, the Braak is on a different level. Especially since at that time of release Braak did not have DMG fall off.

As Karak is going to win on PC because many players are jumping ship and hopping onto the Karak train because they are misinformed and believe they will not obtain Karak if they did not support them. I believe this to be kind of sad

This is all speculation but I think they will make Karak Wraith leagues better than Dera Vandal because DE believes grineer event weapons > corpus event weapons

Can a mod please edit my title and put "Dera Vandal"?

Spell check spelt it " dear" -___-

Edited by (PS4)JiggaJazz

Problem is, people want crit weapons like the soma and karak fits that bill. They assume automatically that every single gun in the game will work exactly like a soma. Dera sadly, is a status chance weapon. Build it for that and it shreds high level mobs in seconds.

As Karak is going to win on PC because many players are jumping ship and hopping onto the Karak train because they are misinformed and believe they will not obtain Karak if they did not support them. I believe this to be kind of sad

'What happens if the person I support loses, what reward do I get?'

-You will win the victor's weapon if the person you support loses. The losing party's weapon will be vaulted for future use.

Well, they technically will obtain the new Dera, but not after months knowing DE and their vaulting behavior.

Edited by Sonitorum

Honestly I don't think it's purely the weapon's fault. Personally I would take the Dera Vandal over the Karak any day but lore wise I would like to side with Alad V (for some reason I really dislike the new Nef Anyo, he seems like a really annoying scammer). That said I am siding with Alad V for the Karak Wraith since the Dera Vandal will show up at another event in the future if it doesn't win. And if it does... fine by me :D

Probably Dera V will drop from Derf Anyo, as an assassin coming after you for screwing with Nef sometime in the future.  I think people just like hitscan weapon more than projectile.

I'm putting my money on the bursas- they'll be the ones that drop the dera parts