Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

Check the Hot Topics post.  Rebecca is working on a list to take to the devs.

That "list" is just like a kid inching into his mothers room reluctantly admitting that he broke a vase. That "list" is basically that kid saying "i did something bad" without stating that he has destroyed something beyond repair. That "list" so far, isn't going to fix any of this because if Becca takes it to the dev team like its written right now, the devs will say "oh i'm sorry but that's the way it's going to be." That list doesn't have a plan of action (reverse the changes made and give BETTER solutions).

Hey, where can I equip my Excalibur Prime Avatar? My Ingame Depot doesn't have it and neither does the shop.

Click on your avatar to the left of your mastery rank progress when you're at the mission select screen.

First post ever used for whining. Well done! You have a bright future here, mate ;)

You're a real beacon of hope for Warframe players everywhere, you know that. They can all breath a sigh of relief and realize they aren't this braindead

Edited by DaClamps

Maybe it's because I was happy with Warframe so far? :) And I won't keep my mouth shut when I'm dissatisfied with something. ;)

I'm being misunderstood here ;) I welcome that and my comment was not negative. Humor is hard to maintain in sad times like these you know? :D

Edited by Namacyst

great job DEV's. Banshee now sucks &#!.  sound quake is literally useless on solo play, and just about any co-op high level runs, such as pluto, or high end defense missions. she dies b4 its even done casting.. great job asshats

Hey.  Don't be a $&*^.

GUYS DOES WHO WANT TO BENEFIT THE MOST QUICKLY IN DEFENCE MISSIONS , FOLLOW THIS SETUP , HAVE 3 VAUBANS AND ONE VOLT , THEN SPAM VOLTS BODY WITH TESLAS AND LET HIM RUN AROUND AT SUPER SPEED KILLING ALL THATS AROUND HIM LIKE A DEATH BEAM , PLEASE DEVS DO NOT NERF THIS WAY OF PLAYING , THATS THE SPECIAL THING ABOUT VAUBAN THAT I LIKE , PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT AWAY IT BRINGS A WHOLE NEW MEANING TO TEAMWORK!!!!!!! :)

GUYS DOES WHO WANT TO BENEFIT THE MOST QUICKLY IN DEFENCE MISSIONS , FOLLOW THIS SETUP , HAVE 3 VAUBANS AND ONE VOLT , THEN SPAM VOLTS BODY WITH TESLAS AND LET HIM RUN AROUND AT SUPER SPEED KILLING ALL THATS AROUND HIM LIKE A DEATH BEAM , PLEASE DEVS DO NOT NERF THIS WAY OF PLAYING , THATS THE SPECIAL THING ABOUT VAUBAN THAT I LIKE , PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT AWAY IT BRINGS A WHOLE NEW MEANING TO TEAMWORK!!!!!!! :)

Nice reverse psychology there. Why do you want this nerfed?

"Balance the weapon pricing"? That sounds like a funny way of saying "Almost everything is a blueprint now!" I understand money is important to making the game grow, but please don't disguise something like that as "pricing balance". It's dishonest.

Everything else about the update is fine, I'm just annoyed by how so many weapons - not even really remarkable weapons at that - are now becoming blueprints. It makes getting into the game that much more difficult, since almost all the intriguing weapons now take you about twelve hours to make. Who wants to stop playing for twelve hours? Not the newcomer, that's for sure.

I am in agreement. I've only been playing the game for about  week or so. I have to say im happy ive bought a few different weapons to play around with. I think just having a few more 'basic' weapons or variations would be good so when you first start the game you can look into having some choice with what weapons to try n use.

This game is really good, I just hope you expand on the weapons , noteably the guns as diversity seems just a little limited at the moment.

ignoring the ALL CAPS, yes and no, vaubans first ability seems a little silly if you have 3 of them I guess, but it also balanced out by being more or less worthless in infested defense. maybe a cap on how many can be thrown on one person perhaps. And it's not really "teamwork" imo, teamwork is a frost snowglobing a banshee, or a team protecting banshee while banshee ults. Or old iron skin tanking while everyone shot everything.

I can understand increasing weaponry prices, since credits aren't that hard to come by. But making them blueprint exclusive is a major turn off to newbies who will likely want to try something different as soon as possible to suit their play style. Now they have to wait a half day on top of the farming just to try what may be their favorite style of gunnery (e.g. Snipetron, Latron)

I JUST SOLD MY TRINITY! why did i do this? cuz i already have my rhino for invincibility, don't need 2 different forms of invincibility... OH WAIT LOL THANKS FOR THE NERF.

Uwotm8

Why the HELL would you sell a warframe, especially one as useful as trinity? Seriously, I want an answer to this.

I just purchased the Rhino bundle for platinum and then this. Now i want my money back.

At least give him back the knockback immunity. 80% is nothing compared to what other non-tank warframe abilities have. Now Rhino is just a slow lumbering low-dps bulky guy who will die eventually. Come on DE, this nerf needs reconsideration.

I just purchased the Rhino bundle for platinum and then this. Now i want my money back.

At least give him back the knockback immunity. 80% is nothing compared to what other non-tank warframe abilities have. Now Rhino is just a slow lumbering low-dps bulky guy who will die eventually. Come on DE, this nerf needs reconsideration.

KBI is glitched. Seeing as it took them around a week or so to fix the colour of a moa, we're probably looking at around a month for this patch.

Edited by DaClamps