Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

Sad for Rhino lovers but... FREAKING AWESOME UPDATE FOR ALL THE REST !!

By the way, i want to signal a bug with a Warframe's mod, i guess it's one. The mod Flow, which provides more energy. When equipped, it provides a bonus of energy, but the problem is if the WarFrame get a level during a mission and this mod is equipped, it will increase the overall energy by 5, and not the basic amount of energy. So at the end the Frame has less energy than it can have. I don't know if someone else has already seen this problem. Thx for attention.

the amount of rhino complaints...

but seriously, i had been using it since i got it after my initial mag warframe, must say it is very reliable and tanky.

however this nerf totally condemn the use for rhino as iron skin is the one and only skill rhino needed.

iron skin is suppose to be the mechanism to tank bosses and now rhino are taking damage from bosses and force to retreat for cover when the shield is down. oh did i mention he moves at 80% of most warframe speed too? i often use iron skin when my shield runs out, but from the look of it, kinda impossible now.

to those who said just throw in <warframe mod> and rhino is still as good as before. well... u gotta be using this warframe to realise they doesnt do S#&$ compared to last time.

So much for a potato-ed rhino, anyways time for me to switch to trinity or frost. And please nerf them again once i had them potato-ed, tyvm.

P.S. this forum needs a 'last page' option at the bottom left page navigator, had to press like 20 over times of my end button to come to the end. Sorry for the angsty rants, my pet armadillo just died the same time this patch surfaced, so i am kinda emotional unstable.

You can't use the win button on bosses anymore? Sure, it was very effective to tank the boss that way. In fact, it was extremely effective and efficient. Bosses meant nothing with a rhino tanking. While WF isn't "other games," in other games, tanks don't tend to be 100% invincible unless there is a lot of timing or skill involved, such as using some sort of perfect guard or standing shield plant. Having total invuln at the press of a button is a bit much in an action game. Granted, Trinity has this still, but she also has no power-based means of escape should things get hairy, and if there isn't enough energy, the gaps inbetween are a lot rougher for her than rhino.

Also, there is a "last page" button next to the number. It looks like >> and always takes you to the last page.

Sad for Rhino lovers but... FREAKING AWESOME UPDATE FOR ALL THE REST !!

By the way, i want to signal a bug with a Warframe's mod, i guess it's one. The mod Flow, which provides more energy. When equipped, it provides a bonus of energy, but the problem is if the WarFrame get a level during a mission and this mod is equipped, it will increase the overall energy by 5, and not the basic amount of energy. So at the end the Frame has less energy than it can have. I don't know if someone else has already seen this problem. Thx for attention.

Can you please explain to me how this is an awesome update for everyone else? Please go on, this should be good. Not only is Banshee's ult broken, but now low level weapons require an obscene amount of resources to craft, discouraging new players.

What's the size of this update? The launcher gives zero indication (with the normal download size still to go amount missing) and the progress bar skips back and forwards every now and then.

Used a sniffer to check it wasn't just stuck in an infinite loop, and at least that isn't the case - large portion of the patch seems to be Dojo files.

But yeah, being shaped and having had the updater run for the past 7+ hours with no end in sight, does anyone know the actual size of it so I have some idea how much longer I have to wait?

Can you please explain to me how this is an awesome update for everyone else? Please go on, this should be good. Not only is Banshee's ult broken, but now low level weapons require an obscene amount of resources to craft, discouraging new players.

It also discourages ppl from using the optional reset.  I have been looking forward to using it but then they pull this crap?  It's been over a week since I've really got on and played.  If they don't change something, I might not EVER get back on.

What's the size of this update? The launcher gives zero indication (with the normal download size still to go amount missing) and the progress bar skips back and forwards every now and then.

Used a sniffer to check it wasn't just stuck in an infinite loop, and at least that isn't the case - large portion of the patch seems to be Dojo files.

But yeah, being shaped and having had the updater run for the past 7+ hours with no end in sight, does anyone know the actual size of it so I have some idea how much longer I have to wait?

Mine updated in ~10 minutes, you might want to try closing the launcher and trying again.

Rhino and Banshee were far from being OP. Rhino was barely functional as it is, and Banshee was only really wanted for her ability to help clear out light armored targets on defense missions. 

Hahaha oh man.  That's gold.

You can't use the win button on bosses anymore? Sure, it was very effective to tank the boss that way. In fact, it was extremely effective and efficient. Bosses meant nothing with a rhino tanking. While WF isn't "other games," in other games, tanks don't tend to be 100% invincible unless there is a lot of timing or skill involved, such as using some sort of perfect guard or standing shield plant. Having total invuln at the press of a button is a bit much in an action game.

The reason why they gave rhino the speed deficiency is so that he cant be flying around maps in godmode, however i always use it as a mechanic to regen my shield while staying on battle tanking for teammates. Not to mention in infested stages, this skill is very important against ancients, but now not so anymore.

Also, there is a "last page" button next to the number. It looks like >> and always takes you to the last page.

Ah my bad, i always thought it brings me to the following page. thanks!

Probably worst update you could've done. Now you basically left new players without a diverse choice in new weapons (first shotgun is 75k, for Christ's sake, that's way above anyone who just finished first planets). And without those early upgrades, the game will quickly become stale and boring for them, and they'll leave. Blueprints don't alleviate that, most of them need an exotic or hard to farm material, and no one likes grinding right at the start) F2P player won't pay you just to get a new weapon, he'll turn around and look for another game.

As for Rhino's nerfs, I'm kind of mad you rolled them out just as my own Rhino finished cooking. No fabled "use Iron Skin when your shield drops" tactic that was the staple of Rhino and now he has no reliable way of avoiding damage since he's so damn slow. Frost has a method to stop the incoming damage completely, why can't Rhino have that too?

And hey, those costs on new blueprints are kind of whack. 1000 Rubedo for Gorgon? That's twice as many as the most costly frame component needs.

Mine updated in ~10 minutes, you might want to try closing the launcher and trying again.

Note the being shaped part. Variable 10-20kB/s download rate. Also like I said I already verified it is in fact continually downloading differently named files - not stuck in an infinite loop. (Not only did I try closing the launcher multiple times initially, I tried updating both the steam and non-steam versions as I have two individual installs, as well).

More importantly at what speed does your connection download? That should give a rough estimate of size at least.

Edited by Kalleh

great job DEV's. Banshee now sucks &amp;#&#33;.  sound quake is literally useless on solo play, and just about any co-op high level runs, such as pluto, or high end defense missions. she dies b4 its even done casting.. great job asshats

Note the being shaped part. Variable 10-20kB/s download rate. Also like I said I already verified it is in fact continually downloading differently named files - not stuck in an infinite loop. (Not only did I try closing the launcher multiple times initially, I tried updating both the steam and non-steam versions as I have two individual installs, as well).

More importantly at what speed does your connection download? That should give a rough estimate of size at least.

Mine downloads (judging from the way steam downloads stuff) ~1.5ish mb, (and that's far from my router)

edit: Although it did seem to slow down a bit 3-4 times (atleast)

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

All these lovely "fixes" are the result of the rabid fanboys worshipping DE's every action and refusing to believe that they can do wrong, then vehemently attack anyone who has any sort of criticism for DE, no matter how constructive.

This is what you get for having too many "yes-men" and not enough people willing to call you out for your mistakes. Can't really put out a good patch with almost the entire Design Council sucking up to DE in such a way...

Sorry guys but this update is total S#&amp;&#036;..

Not only you almost completely destroyed Rhino (It's no fun to play anymore..)..

I built Rhino maybe a Week ago because I wanted to support my mates with tanking. It was really fun to help them that way and revive them easily if needed. Now I think about using another Warframe. Sure you could say that it's kind of noob to be "immortal" but to be honest.. I think 80% of people choosing Rhino did it to be an efficient tank/reviver or beaucse it was just fun to fight more with swords etc. thanks to Iron Skin.

I'm still leveling my Rhino but to be killed twice thanks to poisonous infected 'cause the poison ignores Iron Skin is really frustrating..

I mean.. was it really so bad to be completely damage resistant for a few seconds?

The reasons other people mentioned before are definitely true. For example making weapons much more expensive.. That's just counterproductive. I think you'll lose more new players than before.

It's the same with app games.. If it takes too long to unlock new things (so you would have to spend real money), I get bored and quit playing. I don't think I'm the only one. I understand that you want kind of a "reward" for offering it freely, but making S#&amp;&#036;ty weapons expensive as well will lead to the fact, that more new players will leave this game.

Sorry guys but this update is total S#&$..

Not only you almost completely destroyed Rhino (It's no fun to play anymore..)..

I built Rhino maybe a Week ago because I wanted to support my mates with tanking. It was really fun to help them that way and revive them easily if needed. Now I think about using another Warframe. Sure you could say that it's kind of noob to be "immortal" but to be honest.. I think 80% of people choosing Rhino did it to be an efficient tank/reviver or beaucse it was just fun to fight more with swords etc. thanks to Iron Skin.

I'm still leveling my Rhino but to be killed twice thanks to poisonous infected 'cause the poison ignores Iron Skin is really frustrating..

I mean.. was it really so bad to be completely damage resistant for a few seconds?

The reasons other people mentioned before are definitely true. For example making weapons much more expensive.. That's just counterproductive. I think you'll lose more new players than before.

It's the same with app games.. If it takes too long to unlock new things (so you would have to spend real money), I get bored and quit playing. I don't think I'm the only one. I understand that you want kind of a "reward" for offering it freely, but making S#&$ty weapons expensive as well will lead to the fact, that more new players will leave this game.

First post ever used for whining. Well done! You have a bright future here, mate ;)