Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

if not fair DE will cahnge if it is fair they will stay the same, are you evne talking about new player or just yourself wanting them cahnged? not seen that many new players complain about prices or complain at all except players that played alot. Are you serious? The new prices are fair? 450 alloy for a snipetron? 550 for the boar, when the hek is only 500 (but mastery locked, true) and the boltor is only 500 also? Hell, the latron is 2 morphics and 350 alloy! HOW ARE THESE PRICES EVEN REMOTELY FAIR TO NEW PLAYERS?!?!?!?!?

main damge to enamis is from guns and sword powers are extra For some frames, yes, but others like ember, volt, sayrn, etc can get a TON of damage from skills, i.e. 1k+ (like ash's bladestorm, excal's radial jav, etc), a burst of damge that cna only be used by using energy without energy they cant be used.

rhino ulti is more of a cc then damge not eveythign is about damge, 9 seconds of doing what ever can be better then a burst of damge, 9 seconds cna be used to regen shields, run up to enamy to kill, run away and many other things. Well ofc, but this doesn't mean rhino deals as much damage as everyone else. They tried to balance the lack of damage from him with CC and tanking which is perfectly fine, but rhino needs a rework, everything he does, others do better.

Are YOU even talking about new players? Old players have tons of resources, this doesn't affect them as much, and even if they reset, they KNOW what guns they want to build, compared to new players who don't have any resources OR knowledge.

edit:

if hes being reworked why are you complaining about him?

because right now, anything he does is done better by someone else, 100% of the time.

his dash and radial blast does damge so does ulti but little, loki does not take no damge he can still get hit no matter whcih skill is used.

His charge is the best damage dealer out of all his abilities, but his blast does NOTHING at mid levels. 50 to armored targets, 250 to others. that makes it more or less worthless for 75 ENERGY (and only gets a knockdown for like 2 seconds).

also, when you go invis as loki, you don't get shot at, so as long as you don't wander into the line of fire, or stand next to a toxic, you're not taking damage. And he gets crits 100% of the time with melee while invis (and does extra damage I think)

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

Are YOU even talking about new players? Old players have tons of resources, this doesn't affect them as much, and even if they reset, they KNOW what guns they want to build, compared to new players who don't have any resources OR knowledge.

edit:

because right now, anything he does is done better by someone else, 100% of the time.

as you say right now... hes being reworked.

resources and knowledge can be googled there a wikia site for it which has detail gathered from many players experience that would be hard to get even if you used the weapon for a while, like crtical rate charge time etc.

if they find it hard to gain the resource they would do some reaserch before thy buy and not spend it randomly.

people will naturaly want knoledge before they make decision

Edited by wayneo

as you say right now... hes being reworked.

resources and knowledge can be googled there a wikia site for it which has detail gathered from many players experience that would be hard to get even if you used the weapon for a while, like crtical rate charge time etc

WHY SHOULD NEW PLAYERS HAVE TO FARM FOR HOURS TO GET BASIC GUNS?!?!?!?!?

Reading about a weapon only does so much, a lot of the time it's better to try the weapon out, and see how it feels to you.

edit: The wiki isn't always right either... (also, address the other points if you will.)

WHY SHOULD NEW PLAYERS HAVE TO FARM FOR HOURS TO GET BASIC GUNS?!?!?!?!?

Reading about a weapon only does so much, a lot of the time it's better to try the weapon out, and see how it feels to you.

already suggested that they make a test function for weapons to test them before buying/building them cant do anythign eles aobut it if DE does not implment a function like that. and it does not take few hours to farm for basic gun if you do ur unlucky.

his dash and radial blast does damge so does ulti but little, loki does not take no damge he can still get hit no matter whcih skill is used.

Sure, those abilities do damage.  But the amount that the do is insignificant.  And yes, Loki takes no damage while invisible.  Unless you are a complete derp.

Sure, those abilities do damage.  But the amount that the do is insignificant.  And yes, Loki takes no damage while invisible.  Unless you are a complete derp.

even if your not derp you can still get caught in enamies cross fire if they shooting at ur team whos running around and some bullets get you, or if enamies use aoe and such

already suggested that they make a test function for weapons to test them before buying/building them cant do anythign eles aobut it if DE does not implment a function like that. and it does not take few hours to farm for basic gun if you do ur unlucky.

How many people do you think will be turned off of the game once they realize how much effort they have to put into the game, to JUST get ONE weapon? Why should any new player want to grind for hours more or less right at the start of the game? Why would they stick around, I mean they could go to TF2 (just another F2P game) and get most weapons fairly quickly (~5-10 a week I think) and they can trade for weapons they don't have! (if they pay like $5) or they can craft them for a MUCH better cost, or the guns are given to them for just completing enough achievements (most of which are easy)!

edit:

even if your not derp you can still get caught in enamies cross fire if they shooting at ur team whos running around and some bullets get you, or if enamies use aoe and such

aka, being a derp. while invis, you go behind them, do stealth attacks, etc, not run right at them.

Okay, so let me get this straight, you want Rhino to have offensive abilities like the other offensive Frames so he can deal more damage? And for DE to bring invulnerability back? Okay then. 

No, more efficient CC (i.e. 100 energy for the same thing vauban does for 75 (with slightly less range) is not efficient), and yes, bring back IS with either a higher cost, or short duration.

Okay, so let me get this straight, you want Rhino to have offensive abilities like the other offensive Frames so he can deal more damage? And for DE to bring invulnerability back? Okay then. 

No, not at all.  My point is that BECAUSE Rhino's abilities do so little damage, this completely justifies invulnerability.  Rhino was completely balanced before.  The ONLY nerf that should have been applied was an increase to the energy cost of Iron Skin.

No, more efficient CC (i.e. 100 energy for the same thing vauban does for 75 (with slightly less range) is not efficient), and yes, bring back IS with either a higher cost, or short duration.

vauban has a shorter duration, and making rihno have invul agian is stupid there a many ways to change how his skill works. e.g. have 90% damge reduciton to shield and health damge (cant be upgraded) at all level (duration increase with levels) and inmunity to knockback and other CC like stun and stagger and other related things like pull.

If this is Rhino nerf was made on purpose for PVP... I'll smite you gentlemen who asked for PVP with great fury and holy vengence !

No... really... This game would be better w/o PVP

There is no PVP, just some friendly asskicking.

If this is Rhino nerf was made on purpose for PVP... I'll smite you gentlemen who asked for PVP with great fury and holy vengence !

No... really... This game would be better w/o PVP

his nerf was not made for PvP, DE does not care about PvP that much, if rihno was op they would make the rule no powers allowed in PvP, clans are built from trust and such.

DE never planed for PvP but with the massive demands of idiots they wanted to sastify them with it. This game main feature is his PvE not PvP

vauban has a shorter duration, and making rihno have invul agian is stupid there a many ways to change how his skill works. e.g. have 90% damge reduciton to shield and health damge (cant be upgraded) at all level (duration increase with levels) and inmunity to knockback and other CC like stun and stagger and other related things like pull.

Saying that having invulnerability is stupid without a good reason why is a poor argument.

The duration is the same, maybe a bit longer imo, but it's the range that's shorter (but at the same time, any new enemy that walks into it gets pulled up too) That's pretty good imo, better than rhino. Mag does the same thing, but less range/duration, and also does a nice chunk of damage to make for it (probably about the same if not more that someone could deal in 9 seconds)

edit:

his nerf was not made for PvP, DE does not care about PvP that much, if rihno was op they would make the rule no powers allowed in PvP, clans are built from trust and such.

DE never planed for PvP but with the massive demands of idiots they wanted to sastify them with it. This game main feature is his PvE not PvP

Since it is mostly PvE, what's wrong with a slightly "op" skill, when the rest of your skills are lack luster, and you don't even deal much damage with them?

Saying that having invulnerability is stupid without a good reason why is a poor argument.

it is stupid there so many reasons that one does not have to say,

god mode means that you cant die for the duration it allows you to do so much and not be effected by anything even cc or others nothing cna harm you for the duration, you can run right through things intended to one hit you push you abck or what ever and not be effected, is as the name implies your god which is clearly overpowered you think is poor because you cant imagine all you can do with it, DE never made him with god mode it was supposed to greatly reduce damge but some how ended as god mode.

The duration is the same, maybe a bit longer imo, but it's the range that's shorter (but at the same time, any new enemy that walks into it gets pulled up too) That's pretty good imo, better than rhino. Mag does the same thing, but less range/duration, and also does a nice chunk of damage to make for it (probably about the same if not more that someone could deal in 9 seconds)

edit:

Since it is mostly PvE, what's wrong with a slightly "op" skill, when the rest of your skills are lack luster, and you don't even deal much damage with them?

god mode is not silightly op is downright GOD mode you cant die or be targeted by anything.

из рино сделали посмешише теперь даже включив щит носорога зараженные выбивают с меня энергию да и ХП уходить конечно щит и хп уходить медленнее чем без щита но все равно уже нет болшого смысла включать щит сделали бы хотя бы хп чтобы не уходили и чтобы не выбивалась инергия

it is stupid there so many reasons that one does not have to say, yes, yes you do. (which you do later try to obv)

god mode means that you cant die for the duration it allows you to do so much and not be effected by anything even cc or others nothing cna harm you for the duration,Which is made up by the fact your damage is subpar compared to other frames, so it's balanced.

you can run right through things intended to one hit you push you abck or what ever and not be effected, Right, so you can rez those who need it, tank the things that need to be tanked, etc etc without being thrown across the map or dieing.

is as the name implies your god which is clearly overpowered you think is poor because you cant imagine all you can do with it, DE never made him with god mode it was supposed to greatly reduce damge but some how ended as god mode. Clearly it was intended to be godmode, because that's how they put it in! Try running pluto with rhino, as someone says, (sorry forgot your name) you play like a gimped excal. What fun. How unique.

god mode is not silightly op is downright GOD mode you cant die or be targeted by anything.

Even if it's the only thing you do well/better than others? Give me one example where a rhino popping it to tank a boss, or rez someone has ruined your game. I admit, those who spam it and abuse it suck, but I have never seen one do it, mostly because rhino is SLOOOOW, so they don't have enough energy to do it through out the map.

it is stupid there so many reasons that one does not have to say,

god mode means that you cant die for the duration it allows you to do so much and not be effected by anything even cc or others nothing cna harm you for the duration, you can run right through things intended to one hit you push you abck or what ever and not be effected, is as the name implies your god which is clearly overpowered you think is poor because you cant imagine all you can do with it, DE never made him with god mode it was supposed to greatly reduce damge but some how ended as god mode.

So you're saying that any power, no matter on what 'frame, that gives you the ability to escape damage is OP?

Even if it's the only thing you do well/better than others? Give me one example where a rhino popping it to tank a boss, or rez someone has ruined your game. I admit, those who spam it and abuse it suck, but I have never seen one do it, mostly because rhino is SLOOOOW, so they don't have enough energy to do it through out the map.

you dont need to do it on multiplayer but rihno cna easly solo, if there slow you cna get movespeed mods, you can still rez without god mode if they buffed it to reduce damge by alot, making him have god mod agian will make game to easy nothing wrong with having op skills that ever one use, the game was filled with rihno as most popular frame before patch.

the game was filled with rihno as most popular frame before patch.

Wrooooong.  I can count on one hand the number of times I have joined a random party with more than one Rhino.  He was not so OP that everyone used him!  The team that got to wave 80 defense mission only had ONE Rhino.  I wonder why that was.....

Edited by K1LLZ0NE

So you're saying that any power, no matter on what 'frame, that gives you the ability to escape damage is OP?

not escape to draw damge and stand there taking it for long duration blocking damge from your team for 15seconds makes it op, no other warframe can do that 100% of time.

you dont need to do it on multiplayer but rihno cna easly solo, if there slow you cna get movespeed mods, ofc, but he's still slower than almost any other frame with the same mods.

you can still rez without god mode if they buffed it to reduce damge by alot Tell that to ~10 lvl 40/50s shooting at you/the moshpit of toxics/disrupotrs standing on your friend. One of the best feelings was "lelelelelelel toxics u mad?" as you saved your friend.

, making him have god mod agian will make game to easy nothing wrong with having op skills that ever one use, the game was filled with rihno as most popular frame before patch. You DO have limited energy, and the game wasn't super ultra easy with it, you still gotta rely on your own skill for taking targets down, and before the patch, I almost never saw a rhino, I saw one, maybe two in a party tops.

not escape to draw damge and stand there taking it for long duration blocking damge from your team for 15seconds makes it op, no other warframe can do that 100% of time.

trinity (link+ eng vampire + streamline/focus) gg your arguement is wrong