Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

Odd they mention wanting to be fair when the current Alert system is anything but.

...did you just completely ignore what Rebecca said?

I never said the Alert system was "fair" and neither did she, in-fact she just confirmed they are WORKING on it.

*facepalms* why must you guys be so difficult sometimes?

Personally, I hate the current system. But I rest easy, knowing they are going to improve it.

Edited by cyrus106

...did you just completely ignore what Rebecca said?

I never said the Alert system was "fair" and neither did she, in-fact she just confirmed they are WORKING on it.

*facepalms* why must you guys be so difficult sometimes?

Personally, I hate the current system. But I rest easy, knowing they are going to improve it.

After the market change, the Iron Skin/Sound Quake nerf (while not even touching Energy Vampire + Link), I have very little faith that the devs will genuinely improve stuff. I had a whole lot of faith when I started playing, but the most recent stuff has made me happy I haven't spent anything on this game.

wow really? they nerfed the one thing that could make rhino usable? While trinity has infinite energy and not only full invul, but reflects damage? Well.... to throw rhino to the garbage then :/

This change didn't make rhino a garbage warframe. The initial description was 'reduces damage' and not 'invincible for x seconds' so it's obvious this was going to get patched. Also, 'link' doesn't last as long as 'iron skin' does. Combine that with the fact that rhino has a lot more armor than trinity does and you have a solid tank.

This change didn't make rhino a garbage warframe. The initial description was 'reduces damage' and not 'invincible for x seconds' so it's obvious this was going to get patched. Also, 'link' doesn't last as long as 'iron skin' does. Combine that with the fact that rhino has a lot more armor than trinity does and you have a solid tank.

link can be chained (by a decent player/good mod setup) long than iron skin can, and 800 damage cap OR 80% is nothing vs end game/high level enemies. (also, ember gets 91% DR, and even if you're taking HP damage, without mods, if both take 100 damage, ember takes 8.19 damage (rounded to 8) and rhino takes 12)

The ironskin was the one skill, that made this warframe s.th special and worth playing.

He is slow as hell and none of his other skills are special in any way, making up for that.

I won't play Rhino any more as long as he stays like this!

I really can't believe what I am reading from you rhino users, its 20% and if you rely on that one ability you're the people there trying to "fix" with the change, you sound like you're from the halo 4 forums. His armor is still the highest of the frames and is still the tank so...

I really can't believe what I am reading from you rhino users, its 20% and if you rely on that one ability you're the people there trying to "fix" with the change, you sound like you're from the halo 4 forums. His armor is still the highest of the frames and is still the tank so...

Go to Pluto.

Seriously, go to Pluto with Rhino and see how long you live.

When any other 'Frame is better than the Tank at either tanking or CC then SOMETHING'S WRONG.

High health and high armor mean nothing when your enemy has 5000 dps per soldier.

Have you even bothered to read ANY of the posts? ember, and trinity are BETTER TANKS than rhino, and faster too. armor only affects HP, not shields, and you don't tank with HP, it's a bad idea. Rhino is slow, his abilities are subpar, AND whatever he does, is done better by someone else. (he's also the most expensive frame, tied with frost, AND is exp locked)

why are people still complaining about rihno here hes been reworked on hes getting buffed back up but no to before he was over powered, hes still good frame with radial blast that good cc and damge

why are people still complaining about rihno here hes been reworked on hes getting buffed back up but no to before he was over powered, hes still good frame with radial blast that good cc and damge

He has bad damage, bad CC, We've explained this to you before, his abilities are expensive, don't last long enough, and radial blast deals next to nothing, and IS doesn't work on high level areas (i.e. pluto) like other skills do (i.e. saryn's ult, ash's bladestorm (bugs aside), vauban's CC/vortex, etc etc)

edit: He's also really slow, so if he gets caught out of cover, a few grunts make quick work of him. (even if they just chip in a little damage each time to his HP, it'll happen over and over and over, because you can't see EVERY grunt, and not every gets/uses enemy radar mods/artifact)

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

Being able to take another 800 damage isn't much of a buff...

It's about, eehhhhh, 2 seconds before it pops.

They're still complaining because it's how a typical human being works. Even though we've already been told Rhino will get reworked on and that the devs recieved our feedback, people like these guys will continue to beat up on a dead horse. Just let them - anything anyone can say to them will be ignored/raged/belittled at.

Edited by SoulEchelon

They're still complaining because it's how a typical human being works. Even though we've already been told Rhino will get reworked on and that the devs recieved our feedback, people like these guys will continue to beat up on a dead horse. Just let them - anything anyone can say to them will be ignored/raged/belittled at.

Because the rework of just an 800 damage cap on IS is worse (if you have more than 800 shields) than 80% dr, and they haven't told us anything about the rework yet. (also, there's a lot less complaining about rhino now fyi)

Pay2Win means you pay for winning. Full stop.

Buy whatever melee you want, I have built the dark sword from a blueprint, and farming, and IMO it beats out anything in the marketplace.  Plat should be spent on space for your items so you can be more diverse than someone that does not enjoy building warframes and farming mats with friends, and colors work as well.  

I'm not going to lie, I purchased the new warframe with plat after I reset(losing everything else) and I don't regret it.  warframe alert on facebook, or the steam group by the same name will help you in the game more than plat ever could.  I put money into this game as a founder because I really want to see them succeed, but that's it.  This is the best game I've seen out there thats FTP, and it's even better then alot of games people have paid $60 for plus another $50-$100 on DLC. After becoming a founder nothing outside of the founder plat grant was put into this game.  Maxed out my Vauban, and now that Trinity is ready I'll be working on building her up next as I work on Rhino(I have faith he will still be playable by the time I can use him).  

If you don't like it here with the new changes but insist on FTP games, go play any FTP game by SOE, or Perfect World Entertainment.  We'll still be here space ninjaing the crap out of...well, everything when you realize the mistake.    

Because the rework of just an 800 damage cap on IS is worse (if you have more than 800 shields) than 80% dr, and they haven't told us anything about the rework yet. (also, there's a lot less complaining about rhino now fyi)

Iron Skin soaking up 800 damage until it breaks? That actually sounds good to me. He's still tanky, can survive a crowd, but it's also not an insta-win button anymore.

I think alot of you that play Rhino completely under estimate the powers of just being a skillful player. I can run Pluto missions without Redirection or Vitality on any of my arsenal of frames solo without the use of abilities either. I've done so to test myself - It's really not that hard. I don't need Iron Skin. Relying on just one ability on just one frame is handicapping yourself.

can see there lot less but there should be none till a rhino change update is made, the cap is most likely not going to happen with all the complains on the other forum so we will just have to wait and see and stop complaining here.

also think they should allow option for screen shake some reason it cause aim on paris to be way off which is anoying.

Edited by wayneo

Iron Skin soaking up 800 damage until it breaks? That actually sounds good to me. He's still tanky, can survive a crowd, but it's also not an insta-win button anymore.

I think alot of you that play Rhino completely under estimate the powers of just being a skillful player. I can run Pluto missions without Redirection or Vitality on any of my arsenal of frames solo without the use of abilities either. I've done so to test myself - It's really not that hard. I don't need Iron Skin. Relying on just one ability on just one frame is handicapping yourself.

You don't understand.

While you get basically 800 free shields, you also attract all aggro.

And while you can play him solo on Pluto, that doesn't mean he's good. Right now, actually, he is the undebatably worst 'Frame in the game.

800 shield isn't much at level 30 or higher, it can be torn through fairly easily.

The problem isn't whether or not you can do X or Y, it's the fact that rhino isn't a good frame, despite whatever you say about how you use can use his abilities, they can be done better by someone else right (which is what makes rhino a poor frame)

And let it be known, I don't underestimate the abilities of a skilled player, I'd imagine it'd be hard, but I have no doubts that more than a few people (not everyone obv) could run Pluto solo if they were willing to sit back, and just shoot everything they saw before moving forward (bosses would be tougher obv)

On Iron skin, the reason I want it back, is that it's what made him worth playing, and it's rather easy for them to fix it (even if they just reverted it until they came up with a good balance, like making it cost more, or shorter duration). It was a good feeling being able to be the one person (well, trinity can do it too) to walk through the horde of toxics/disruptors and and rez someone who went down.

-snip-

also think they should allow option for screen shake some reason it cause aim on paris to be way off which is anoying.

yes X100 I hate the shake effect on scindo, and to a lesser extent, fragor especially when other people use it. (And paris requires extra effort to aim because of the drop + travel time)

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

You don't understand.

And while you can play him solo on Pluto, that doesn't mean he's good. Right now, actually, he is the undebatably worst 'Frame in the game.

you realy think 800 cap going to pass with all the complains? 800cap is way less then 80% if you think about it rihno 2k shields.

2000*5=10,000 shield 100%-80%=20% you take 20% damge same as having 2000*5 for the duration then whats left divided by 5 asuming you have some left.

with all the complains i doubt it would pass if it does well DE will have made a stupid mistake of not reading the forums

You don't understand.

Isn't that what you wanted? More tankiness with agro? If that's what DE is giving, then I don't see the problem. I think you simply just want that insta-win button back, and won't take no for an answer. *shrugs* that's your prerogative, then. And, as stated a good thousand times in this thread, they're reworking Rhino. Stating "he's the worst" is just punching the dead horse again.

800 shield isn't much at level 30 or higher, it can be torn through fairly easily.

I guess my 300 shields, 300 hp Volt should have a MUCH harder time in Pluto. Oh, wait...he doesn't. *shrugs*

Edited by SoulEchelon

Isn't that what you wanted? More tankiness with agro? If that's what DE is giving, then I don't see the problem. I think you simply just want that insta-win button back, and won't take no for an answer. *shrugs* that's your prerogative, then. And, as stated a good thousand times in this thread, they're reworking Rhino. Stating "he's the worst" is just punching the dead horse again.

i think they complaining that 800cap for invul is way less effective then 80% damge reduction, dont know whats wrong with 80% damge reduction it is still very good but i guess some people dont have max power strenght mod.