Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe How To Increase Tactical Alert Points Earned

(PSN)Zaiato

Question

Its not. You must get 100 points in 1 run to get Strun, and 300 points in 1 run to get Bite mod and Stratos Emblem.

Having achieved both, I can categorically say that you do *not* have to kill 300 kubrows in one mission.

As with all other events with a scoring system, the score displayed on your mission results is cumulative - it's the total score you have achieved throughout the event, rather than per mission.

It has to be Kubrow Dens, no way it can be kubrows.

Don't kill the dens, the points are rewarded based on how many kubrows you killed, so don't kill the dens until you have exausted them of all kubrows.

This of course means a bit of teamwork between pug's For example I would suggesting putting a waypoint up a bit aways from the dens, then have 1 person run up to attract doges then bring them back to the waypoint so you can kill them all without worrying about destroying the dens, then have them go back and love tap the dens so more doges come out, then rinse and repeat until no more doges.

You'll get a MUCH higher score doing it like that then just running through and blowing up the dens.

Advice to anybody doing this:

Try using aerial slides to jump kick into the dens. Drop kicks deal fixed damage (like 10) and cannot be increased by anything. It's the most reliable way to tap-tap the dens to get more doges to spawn out.

Also another tip:

Equipping a Codex/Synth Scanner allows you to Quick melee instead of using your stance. Useful if you're into zorens/ichors or weapons that allow you to stay rooted in place while crouch meleeing.

Its cumulative......if the first round you get 20....itll say 20 the second round you get 10 itll say 30 and so forth.....so if you keep seeing scores in the 100s its because yoour team is barely killing kubrows so your scores stay relatively the same

I did the alert with a MR 10 who insisted that I don't destroy the kubrow dens to let them spawn.

Unfortunately because of the hazy effect in this alert I accidenally melee and destroyed dens.

I was trying to configure my options in gameplay to see better still hazy.

He was so frustrated he refused to extract together with friends at end of mission.

He was host.Wanted to make me  wait all alone at extraction point  saying I am such a +@f%^  &^33** player.

He did not realise that there is a timer once a player is at extraction point even though he thinks that his is the host and his two friends are not extracting.

He also did not realise that doing that could be construed by the system as AFK!

Just want to let him know that there is a option to play with friends only.

For public play anything goes.

This is Warframe open beta