Warframe How To Increase Tactical Alert Points Earned

(PSN)Zaiato

Question

How to win event:

Equip Ember

Burninate all the doges

?????

Enjoy fried Kubrow and all the points.

Yeah. this seems to be the easy way to ignore the stupid fog as well.

For Bonus, use a max-ranged/efficiency perma WOF build.

I did the alert with a MR 10 who insisted that I don't destroy the kubrow dens to let them spawn.

Unfortunately because of the hazy effect in this alert I accidenally melee and destroyed dens.

I was trying to configure my options in gameplay to see better still hazy.

He was so frustrated he refused to extract together with friends at end of mission.

He was host.Wanted to make me  wait all alone at extraction point  saying I am such a +@f%^  &^33** player.

He did not realise that there is a timer once a player is at extraction point even though he thinks that his is the host and his two friends are not extracting.

He also did not realise that doing that could be construed by the system as AFK!

Just want to let him know that there is a option to play with friends only.

For public play anything goes.

This is Warframe open beta

LOL he just wasted his time over petty anger. That was time he could have been spent extracting, starting over and killing more kubrows that he wasted. Don't let people like that get to you. It's just silly. 

People kill the ends accidentally when I've played, and we still got 40-60 points a game with good communication between the squad, even in a random PUB game. People want points so they work together to get them quickly. People who worry too much about not destroying the dens are probably going to take longer. The smartest strategy to get it done quickly is to tap each den, kill everything, then finish the dens, kill the last couple and move on. Rinse repeat for all dens, and you can easily get over 50. You don't need to sit there trying to wait for them to spawn more all day. You can actually kill all kubrows, get a ton of points and still do super fast runs. 

IF you have trouble finding the Dens or you can find also find them quickly by using the Codex Scanner to detect the Kubrow Dens. But if you are a Channeling user like me, then you cannot use your Channeling while you have your Codex Scanner on, but you can still melee if you tap E.

Edited by Ophion

Is it also supposed to be really foggy? I can barely see anything...

That's fog? What ever it is kills my eyes. Use your scanner and you can spot everybody quickly. But I got the badge and stopped play because of the fog crap. The fog we had for Halloween was super cool. This stuff is weird

That's fog? What ever it is kills my eyes.

Agreed. I could barely see anything when I was roaming around, the enemies nearly had to go right infront of me before I could see them properly - otherwise I was just keep hitting the air while running..

Use your scanner and you can spot everybody quickly.

Yah. I suggested that too. However it makes it more challenging for channeling users, just like me. You have to swap between scanner and your melee weapon each time, if you want to channel.

Edited by Ophion

btw, Nyx and possibly Nova has the ability to mark out enemies in the fog. (Chaos and M Prime). The power thing lights up the targets.

One thing to note (for Nyx Chaos) is that the kubrow pack has to be hostile first before Chaos will stick onto them. (i.e. somebody attack one of them first). If not, Chaos will only last like 1 second on them.

Having achieved both, I can categorically say that you do *not* have to kill 300 kubrows in one mission.

As with all other events with a scoring system, the score displayed on your mission results is cumulative - it's the total score you have achieved throughout the event, rather than per mission.

That's strange, I had to do the mission for the Strun wraith 4 times until I got a score above 100 in a mission, and finally got it. Now I have to get 300 in a single mission for the bite mod, dunno if this is a bug, but seems pretty impossible to get the bite mod, at least for me and several others.

Its not. You must get 100 points in 1 run to get Strun, and 300 points in 1 run to get Bite mod and Stratos Emblem.

No it's isn't it accumulate over ur runs. I know via I have both and didn't Do it with 2 big runs. Did like 6 smaller ones

Edited by (PS4)lpower05

The points aren't adding up for me, it only shows my highest score. Had probably around 300 points worth before I got 112 in one mission then I got the weapon in the mail. Now how the hell do people get 300 points in one mission?