Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strun Wraith Disappointment Fix

Gryphticon

Create a blueprint to craft a dual strun wraith. This would allow the ones who got the gun from the survival event to actually have a badge of being in that event.

Many players including me are disappointed that our prized gun got released to newer players. Doing that to other exclusive weapons would also ease the disappointment if they ever get released again.

I don't understand why people are so hurt over this weapon being available again. Why do you care so much over a gun that you probably don't even use much anyways? Also these weapons were never exclusive to a certain event.

it isnt exclusive. it never was

cmon gryph i know uve been playing long enough to know this =/

^^^

You know none of those weapons are exclusive and DE has been saying for a long time they will come back for players that missed them for a long time now.

I don't understand the issue. You still have a badge as proof of your original participation in the event, which as far as I can see is something that wont be likely to come back.

I'm not really in favour of getting a BP to turn my two Wraiths into dual weapons, since I'd be loosing the single version. Unless we get a 3rd Strun Wraith or the Dual BP requires one Wraith and one regular Strun.

Anyway, would have been nice to receive a 2nd reward on top of it, for those who already have the weapon.

Like what DE did with the Proto Excal skin this year. They released Nemesis as well. Something new for everyone.

It doesn't have to be a whole new weapon, it could have been a different Wraith skin for the Strun Wraith.

Create a blueprint to craft a dual strun wraith. This would allow the ones who got the gun from the survival event to actually have a badge of being in that event.

Many players including me are disappointed that our prized gun got released to newer players. Doing that to other exclusive weapons would also ease the disappointment if they ever get released again.

But we got a badge for that event, 2TAUz4a.png

I'm not really in favour of getting a BP to turn my two Wraiths into dual weapons, since I'd be loosing the single version. Unless we get a 3rd Strun Wraith or the Dual BP requires one Wraith and one regular Strun.

Anyway, would have been nice to receive a 2nd reward on top of it, for those who already have the weapon.

Like what DE did with the Proto Excal skin this year. They released Nemesis as well. Something new for everyone.

It doesn't have to be a whole new weapon, it could have been a different Wraith skin for the Strun Wraith.

would love a new skin and totally second that idea

I can't relate at all to people getting butthurt over this. what's the deal? does it hurt your selfworth when other people get closer to your mastery? u don't see people getting upset to the point of multiple topics about it when mods come back.

feeling special and entitled when your only accomplishment was finding the game before someone else is utterly laughable.

What many of you fail to realize is that I never say that they shouldn't re-release event weapons, I simply suggested the ability of crafting a akimbo version of the re-released weapon.

You may not have said it, but it was implied by:

Many players including me are disappointed that our prized gun got released to newer players.

They did this already with Detron and Brakk and they also released a better Version of the Detron.

List of exclusive items:

Excalibur Prime

Lato Prime

Skana Prime

Braton Vandal

Lato Vandal

and potentially Snipetron(Vandal)

That is it, I don't see why people are making such a ruckus over this. I have a few event weapons that haven't been returned yet, but I wouldn't care if they were re-released, in fact, I would be happy, since more people would have the opportunity to own one.

They really need to come out and say if this is not returning (or if it is), since they seem to be unvaulting event weapons now.

Actually, someone asked DE_Steve in Prime Time, and he said they were working on it!

Half life 3 confirmed