Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strun Wraith Disappointment Fix

Gryphticon

They really need to come out and say if this is not returning (or if it is), since they seem to be unvaulting event weapons now.

Agreed, not that I really want them, but it would be nice to have light shed on the matter.

Agreed, not that I really want them, but it would be nice to have light shed on the matter.

To be honest the real reason why most people would want it come back is because of the 2x3k mastery points they are missing out on

What many of you fail to realize is that I never say that they shouldn't re-release event weapons, I simply suggested the ability of crafting a akimbo version of the re-released weapon.

What you fail to realize is that you didn't say they shouldn't re-release it, but you did say:

Many players including me are disappointed that our prized gun got released to newer players.

Plus, you refer to giving the dual treatment to "other exclusive weapons." That phrase implies that you believe Strun Wraith to be exclusive... which it's not. Next time you try to cover your posterior, don't deny what is extraordinarily obviously right in the OP. You're clearly salty about it the re-release, and the only possible reason for that is the sense of entitlement everyone is telling you to get over. Prized gun? Do you even use it? What right do you have to be disappointed about it?

Edited by Siubijeni

It'd be unprecedented, a dual-wield primary.

Funny thing about people not wanting newer players access to these old event weapons is most of them never actually use the things anyway. I've been playing Warframe 12-18 months and have seen probably two or three people that use the Strun Wraith frequently. And if you consider it's taken that long for it to be available to other people... I think that's plenty long enough to feel exclusive.

I for one am really excited to have it. Sounds monstrous, hits hard, and that proc chance. Oh my.

It'd be unprecedented, a dual-wield primary.

Funny thing about people not wanting newer players access to these old event weapons is most of them never actually use the things anyway. I've been playing Warframe 12-18 months and have seen probably two or three people that use the Strun Wraith frequently. And if you consider it's taken that long for it to be available to other people... I think that's plenty long enough to feel exclusive.

I for one am really excited to have it. Sounds monstrous, hits hard, and that proc chance. Oh my.

I used the Strun wraith nearly forever when it had 190 damage and 25% crit chance (not forgetting the 50% chance to crit version which was culled in a few hours).

DE should restores it's original stats again because other weapons have already power crepe it to oblivion nowadays.

I can't relate at all to people getting butthurt over this. what's the deal? does it hurt your selfworth when other people get closer to your mastery? u don't see people getting upset to the point of multiple topics about it when mods come back.

feeling special and entitled when your only accomplishment was finding the game before someone else is utterly laughable.

I think it makes then feel less special.

FJafmZt.jpg

lol no you didn't! Lol

I used the Strun wraith nearly forever when it had 190 damage and 25% crit chance (not forgetting the 50% chance to crit version which was culled in a few hours).

DE should restores it's original stats again because other weapons have already power crepe it to oblivion nowadays.

Who knows, an old-timer weapon such as this coming back into circulation might precipitate a shotgun re-think sooner rather than later. Right?

...right?

*EDIT* Wait, 25 was nerfed to 15? That... sucks.

Edited by Dualice

What many of you fail to realize is that I never say that they shouldn't re-release event weapons, I simply suggested the ability of crafting a akimbo version of the re-released weapon.

Twin strun wraith? what next? Twin Gorgon wraiths? Not exactly an akimbo type weapon.

You're just salty, regardless of whether or not you specifically stated "strun wraith shouldn't be released". 

Otherwise the topic wouldn't have come up, so thats obviously the issue.

I'm all for alternative shinies, but making a oversized primary akimbo just to ease the hurt feels isn't the answer.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Who knows, an old-timer weapon such as this coming back into circulation might precipitate a shotgun re-think sooner rather than later. Right?

...right?

*EDIT* Wait, 25 was nerfed to 15? That... sucks.

And 190 base damage to 150 damage.

It was a massive hurt on the shotty.

It had 2 major nerfs.

Yes we know 190 and 50% crit chance was gonna be teh lulz.

But DE nerfed both eventually.

Not many people remember the old Gorgon used to do 30 damage and cost 1000 rubedo to craft eh ?

^^^

You know none of those weapons are exclusive and DE has been saying for a long time they will come back for players that missed them for a long time now.

I don't understand the issue. You still have a badge as proof of your original participation in the event, which as far as I can see is something that wont be likely to come back.

Then where is snipertron vandal?

In the Devstream, DE_Steve said they were "working on it".

Right... so maybe in U18-19 we'll see snipers reworked (cough, nerfed even more)

So here's the thing, if we can easily grab those wep in future that we grinded away -sometimes- hours on; why play the events. There's no point, getting it early will only left you with bad test once it comes out again.

so at least it should be hard getting it in future... equally as it was hard in past with grind.

Edited by CyklonDX

Create a blueprint to craft a dual strun wraith. This would allow the ones who got the gun from the survival event to actually have a badge of being in that event.

Many players including me are disappointed that our prized gun got released to newer players. Doing that to other exclusive weapons would also ease the disappointment if they ever get released again.

Don't catch entitlement syndrome gryph, it's only going to lead to more trouble. Besides, isn't the survival weekend emblem enough to show you were in the event?

Create a blueprint to craft a dual strun wraith. This would allow the ones who got the gun from the survival event to actually have a badge of being in that event.

Many players including me are disappointed that our prized gun got released to newer players. Doing that to other exclusive weapons would also ease the disappointment if they ever get released again.

I gazed upon your entitlement and say:

"Screw off."

Wraiths and Vandals have never been "exclusive", but rather they are available for a limited period of time. DE have said multiple times that these weapons will always be made available at a later time, and it's been over a year since the Strun Wraith was last given out.

So take your entitlement and stuff it.