The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nef Has Had 3 Potato Bps As Rewards In A Row Now.

NyxOOX

Unless I miscounted, which I don't think I did. Regardless, it's clear now that DE is rigging the recent battle in Nef's favour. Around the time of Alad's 5th win Nef's rewards essentially skyrocketed in quality. It became common for him to offer 20 Rare 5 fusion cores whereas Alad was either offering 20 Standard 5s or 50k credits. The rewards of the current battle are a Reactor BP from Nef, and 50k credits from Alad, so you don't even have to think about who'll win. With this battle going to tie it up 7-7, realistically Alad should've started upping his rewards around 2 battles ago, but he hasn't, he's still offering rewards that in no way compare to Nef's.

Precisely why is this acceptable?

This event was meant to pit one side against the other. One was going to lose and the other would win, that's how it was designed. I can understand why Nef supporters would be angry about getting thrashed in the beginning, I know that sucks, but if the majority of the playerbase is supporting Alad, clearly his side should win, but instead we're seeing that DE is clearly rigging the mission rewards in favour of Nef, and don't even try telling me that the rewards are pre-programmed into the event because if they were, Alad would've started offering 20 Rare 5's at least by now.

Tell me DE, why are you even giving us the choice of who to support if you're going to stack the odds so heavily against one side?

Yeah, seems rigged. Especially by the fact that quite a number of players were supporting Alad V because of lore reasons and not because of the reward. Had I been going for reward, I would've picked Nef, but it's unfair that Nef get's to hand out all this awesome stuff just because Alad V was winning in the beginning.

Is only 2 so far.. this is the second one that just announced now.

So I did miscount, thought there were two Catalyst BPs offered before the Reactor. Thanks for letting me know, but my point still stands.

it's rigged to be an even fight. if any of em starts taking off then the other will catch up via better offerings. hope the last day will be all same rewards so we get an accurate result/poll on what the players want.

As if Salad doesn't already win whenever Nerf DOESN'T offer a mountain of loot.

Honestly, has no one noticed the massive disadvantage Nerf is at whenever the rewards are actually even? He loses every time when it's 20 silvers versus 20 silvers. And you wonder why Nerf's side is coughing up so much rare loot.

Honestly, has no one noticed the massive disadvantage Nerf is at whenever the rewards are actually even? He loses every time when it's 20 silvers versus 20 silvers. And you wonder why Nerf's side is coughing up so much rare loot.

If rewards are even for both sides and the player base consistently chooses 1 then why is that an issue?

Unless I miscounted, which I don't think I did. Regardless, it's clear now that DE is rigging the recent battle in Nef's favour. Around the time of Alad's 5th win Nef's rewards essentially skyrocketed in quality. It became common for him to offer 20 Rare 5 fusion cores whereas Alad was either offering 20 Standard 5s or 50k credits. The rewards of the current battle are a Reactor BP from Nef, and 50k credits from Alad, so you don't even have to think about who'll win. With this battle going to tie it up 7-7, realistically Alad should've started upping his rewards around 2 battles ago, but he hasn't, he's still offering rewards that in no way compare to Nef's.

This event was meant to pit one side against the other. One was going to lose and the other would win, that's how it was designed. I can understand why Nef supporters would be angry about getting thrashed in the beginning, I know that sucks, but if the majority of the playerbase is supporting Alad, clearly his side should win, but instead we're seeing that DE is clearly rigging the mission rewards in favour of Nef, and don't even try telling me that the rewards are pre-programmed into the event because if they were, Alad would've started offering 20 Rare 5's at least by now.

Tell me DE, why are you even giving us the choice of who to support if you're going to stack the odds so heavily against one side?

I keep trying to tell people this, but nobody in Region, or on the forums, is listening. Instead I just keep getting personal attacks made against me. :\

Hey, you know what that's called? That's called a majority of the playerbase actually being on Alad's side. If DE wants this event to actually be decided by the wishes of the players, and not just which side offers better loot, they need to make the rewards equal and stop meddling with the event.

More importantly, why have none of the devs responded to any of the threads on the subject? Why aren't we getting any answers here? Instead we're just being made to endure constant personal attacks and insults from the people supporting Nef who think it's so very funny that they're getting what amounts to cheats in their favor.

I'm honestly surprised it is balanced.

This isnt the GRADVIUS Event. It would be nice to see GRADVIUS type events more balanced in the future.

we still don't know how the rewards will pan out. I'm hoping that the ones who supported the winner will get the weapon built and slot/potato while the looser just get the blueprint.

might be an additional reward (100 cores?) or something for supporting the winner.

if we all just get the weapon I'm gonna jump ship and take part of Anyos sweet rewards. misses out on 75 rare cores and 2 potatoes so far...

I thought we bankrupted Neffy last event!

how can he give us all these good rewards if hes bankrupt? 

He is accepting donations from an unknown organization named "DE". Yes  that is canon according to people here.

Not to dramatize or escalate the situation, but... I'm pretty f*cking p*ssed right now. Feels like I'm getting jipped just for supporting the side I want to. At first, I went to whichever side had the best rewards. Having settled on Alad V because of the Karak now, I just watch these stupid potatoes go by BECAUSE IF I @(*()$ DO THE POTATO MISSION, then I have to do the stupid mission  SIX GODDAMN TIMES just to get back up to 4 with Alad V...

F*** this event, making me more and more frustrated every day just for picking the side I chose.

Edited by AuraMau

Do you people really, honestly don't understand what 'rigged' means? 
DE are increasing the rewards of the losing side, but this emulates EXACTLY what a desperate rich dude would do - offer increasingly good rewards as he falls deeper into the abyss. 

I supported Alad V for the first four times and feel okay with that. Maybe you should pick a side and stick with it, eh?

Edited by Gale47

if you really wanted to support alad you could easily pass up the potato reward to support your side

while some can & do, most of the player base can't pass a potato opportunity

doesn't invalid the point whatever we choose, this alad/nef reward differences thing is getting completely ridiculous

Do you people really, honestly don't understand what 'rigged' means? 

DE are increasing the rewards of the losing side, but this emulates EXACTLY what a desperate rich dude would do - offer increasingly good rewards as he falls deeper into the abyss. 

I supported Alad V for the first four times and feel okay with that. Maybe you should pick a side and stick with it, eh?

I would agree with you if Alad's rewards increased in value as his loss count went up, but that's exactly what HASN'T happened.

I would agree with you if Alad's rewards increased in value as his loss count went up, but that's exactly what HASN'T happened.

This, so much. It would be fine if Alad had started amping up his rewards when he lost five in a row, but that didn't happen. Instead Nef's rewards just keep getting better, even though he's won six of the last seven battles, and is soon to make it seven of eight.

we still don't know how the rewards will pan out. I'm hoping that the ones who supported the winner will get the weapon built and slot/potato while the looser just get the blueprint.

might be an additional reward (100 cores?) or something for supporting the winner.

if we all just get the weapon I'm gonna jump ship and take part of Anyos sweet rewards. misses out on 75 rare cores and 2 potatoes so far...

If the losing side doesn't even get a complete weapon I wouldn't even bother with this event and I'm sure a lot of others wouldn't either.