Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Resource Re-Cycling Blueprints [Veteran Player Feedback]

SonicSonedit

It's great. Obviously for vets with millions and millions of resources. One hour is pretty much a session or two. Basically enough for one daily Forma.

I'm veteran player (2 years) and these blueprints are ridiculous, they are useless and only harm you.

Yeah I can craft 30 orokin cells and whats next? It's like 3 prime guns. By the time I gather resources for 1 Orokin Cell I can farm about 10 of them. I would rather watch on all of these beautiful "999.999" in my foundry instead of dumping resources like that.

Not to mention crazy plat price and 1 hour wait. Better spend this plat buying the resource itself from market, instead of buying these useless blueprints.

These are obviously for players whom haven't been playing as long.

And besides, as a veteran player, you should have enough of each of these to make these blueprints hardly worrisome. 

That's funny how arguments of people who defend these bluprints differ from

It's great. Obviously for vets with millions and millions of resources. 

to

Then... don't buy them?

They should introduce a refined, polished, balanced feature or don't introduce it until it becomes one, instead of pushing unfinished and oftenly broken content.

Edited by SonicSonedit

And besides, as a veteran player, you should have enough of each of these to make these blueprints hardly worrisome. 

mr19 here, playing since u6.

I stockpiled in 3 years without relying on exploits like e gate or viver:

2,858,306 alloys from farming void.

1.385.072 spores from times farming exp on xini

353.754 salvage from times farming exp on kappa

That will be 14 rare resources(140p) crafted from bp for 100p, i would need to be able to craft 100(1000p) to consider this worthwhile purchase.

You ppl really overestimate our stockpiles since unless you ran semi afk/afk farm exploiting spawns or you have boosters on 25/8 you wont have enough to make it worth it.

Edited by Davoodoo

-snip-

Been playing almost as long as you, and I don't have nearly that much. I might not play as much, but I also contributed more than my fair share to most of my clan's research... lazy people, small-ish clan.

The costs of using these BPs is ridiculous. The price to buy it, or the effort to obtain it from a nightmare raid, isn't what I take issue with (although it's really not worth those, either, probably)... their thought process behind the costs is just wonky. I went through the costs here, and noted how many I have enough to make of each... and why it's a bad deal.

They should really just replace this farce with some system through Darvo. His place in the relay is a bit lacking as it is. He could offer a trading service for various resources, and if they're dead set on locking rare resources behind a platinum/nightmare-raid wall... just have the blueprints turn into vouchers that get you into a select group of customers he'll go the extra mile and allow access to services involving the appropriate rare resource. After all, they're rare... he can say something like "these things aren't easy to arrange, Tenno."

Edited by Siubijeni

Been playing almost as long as you, and I don't have nearly that much. I might not play as much, but I also contributed more than my fair share to most of my clan's research... lazy people, small-ish clan.

The costs of using these BPs is ridiculous. The price to buy it, or the effort to obtain it from a nightmare raid, isn't what I take issue with (although it's really not worth those, either, probably)... their thought process behind the costs is just wonky. I went through the costs here, and noted how many I have enough to make of each... and why it's a bad deal.

They should really just replace this farce with some system through Darvo. His place in the relay is a bit lacking as it is. He could offer a trading service for various resources, and if they're dead set on locking rare resources behind a platinum/nightmare-raid wall... just have the blueprints turn into vouchers that get you into a select group of customers he'll go the extra mile and allow access to services involving the appropriate rare resource. After all, they're rare... he can say something like "these things aren't easy to arrange, Tenno."

i would actually support that idea with darvo, put that part along with the OP