The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Huge Decrease Of Melee Weapons Range Since 16.5

Nikbis

The bolt ace was entirely useless in that tactical alert, and the default slashes with tempo royalevjust passed over the kubrows like they weren't even there. The Ninkana is wonky too

Edited by TheBrsrkr

WHile running the kubrow alert, I switched melee weapons a few times for all the reasons in this post.  I could not hit the kubrow that were right next to me and with a maxed primed reach I can not hit anything sometimes.  kind of sucks.

Maybe that's why there are prime reach.

You should better read the OP...

I've opened a thread about the damn small range of the Boltace - and it seems that this is one of the issues I had with this weapon. Maybe it IS the reason for my problems.

I would really appreciate a comment from DE.

Do you have now lesser range or is it just not as accurate as before?

1. lesser range.

2. Not accurate as before.

3. No vertical range at all. (cameras, reactors, and some mobs on the floor may not be affected with melee)

Edited by NoirTree

Bought Boltor and level to 30 again(last time o ised it i was a newb and sold it at lvl28 :P) used my Kronen with a potato to craft Boltace, try the event with Jat Kit something was wrong, try Excalibur with Radiant Finish and my loved Dual Cleavers: was worse than before. Then I get pissed and took my Valkyr out... simple I could't hit the doges with the claws, had to change to excal back with Dex Dakra to finish it.

Ordis told me that foundry item is ready a smile open on my face, finally a good puncture weapon that is not a dagger lets try it, I choose that Interception on Earth just to feel the weapon, just to realize that I could had more range if I tried to hit the grinnets with my Tiberon...