The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will You Still Use Rhino Now?

Eisvogel

i vote they just remove iron skin and swap in an ability that does dmg...i find IS pointless at this time as i can get the same effect dmg mitigation wise using steel fiber and just throw on fast defl and hide when shields are low

The damage reduction frm Iron Skin was pretty irrelevant. It could have been removed for all I care. The ability to not be knocked about, stunned etc is what made it the ability it was. As of now, it is useless, because as you rightly say, the damage mitigation was and is rather irrelevant.

Guys, did any DE share a word about this IS nerf yet?

I've checked a few topics but couldn't find anything.

If they did, I'd appreciate it if you could redirect me to their reply.

Thanks in advance.

Rhino will be reviewed and changed.

He's been on the shelf for a while.  I pull him off to help people farm bosses, but now I think he'll be staying on the shelf.  I may just sell him later on to make room for new Warframes.

Iron Skin was the only good power he had and now he has much less purpose.

Rhino Charge is a weak version of Excalibur's slash dash

Radial Blast didn't do much damage and had a small radius

Rhino Stomp also doesn't do much damage and now Vauban has a similar power, only it's 2-3x more useful.

Edited by Soulie

Nope, rendered useless to ME (some might still like it, but i'm a rusher so if it doesn't have invincibility against toxics anymore it is obsolete, might aswell go with frost)

I've used it while standing next to a toxic and didn't take damage =s

I also got hit by a disruptor several times and didn't lose my energy, until it wore off and he hit me before I could run away xD

The damage reduction frm Iron Skin was pretty irrelevant. It could have been removed for all I care. The ability to not be knocked about, stunned etc is what made it the ability it was. As of now, it is useless, because as you rightly say, the damage mitigation was and is rather irrelevant.

exactly, the immunities are the key to the abilitiy

Won't bother using him anymore. I would have rathered an increase to iron skin energy cost than a nerf to the skill itself. The utility/damage that Vauban has has just highlighted that skills need a rework or a buff rather than a nerf IMO.

Yes, silly me, trying to focus on the melee aspect of a shooting game, but Rhino gave me JUST that with IS, now, not so much...

Devs have said they wanted melee/shooting/powers to all be on the same level.

I closed my rhino thread because Rebecca said it was a bug =P

EIsvogain what u doin on here anywayz get back in our clan thread >XD

bwhaahha

So far, the only bug acknowledged is the knockdown immunity .... which, i don't care much about...... and for MOAs and that, you can jump the wave.... so yeah, the only thing i care about is the poison and disruption.

Anyways... see u in the clan thread pddublin :3

I feel ya ;(

Yep, let's hope for good stuff...

Just got my Rhino last night, I started building him prior to the update and my heart sank when I saw the patch notes while it was still building.

I may have not had the chance to use Rhino before the updated but I sure hope they patch him up, Rhino's a stud !

• 3 weeks later...