Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everybody Is Talking About How Much They Hate Kubrows...

MrPie5

Still a pain in the a$$ to mantain.

...It's a pain in the ! to log in ONCE every five to seven days and click two buttons? 

tumblr_inline_nn9afnUa181soaqcf_500.gif

if you are talking about the cost.... if you are playing each day then I fail to see how you cannot afford the DNA Stabilizers... and if you aren't playing, then put your kubrow on ice.

Edited by achromos

Problem with this mindset is that nothing would get done if we all operated like that. This is a game, we enjoy it, we want it to prosper, the people who make it want it to prosper (i hope), and the best way to do that is by feedback. If we treat every bad aspect of the game as inevitable and just toss it over the shoulder without a care then nothing winds up fixed, and the crap just starts to pile up. It has nothing to do with us being big kids or not (which, in what world is it un-grown up to have opinions that you vocalize) and all to do with wanting this game to improve itself. Being a indifferent lump of sand does nobody any favors.

I understand about feedback and complacency, but on this forum (probably all forums) is a thread starts as "I like this" other people will take that as an opportunity to debate that thing when the debate wasn't about pretending it's an objective, debatable topic but a subjective opinion. There is a difference. In typing that I realized this thread is in fact a response to people stating their opinion so I guess my post is actually out of place. I retract any snide-ness even if it wasn't as intentional as it seemed.

That said I'm still amazed at what people feel strongly about around here. Oh no high voltage. Oh no boltor prime. Oh no radial blind. Oh no void trader. Oh no kubrows. Oh no PVP. Oh no trading. lol

That said I'm still amazed at what people feel strongly about around here. Oh no high voltage. Oh no boltor prime. Oh no radial blind. Oh no void trader. Oh no kubrows. Oh no PVP. Oh no trading. lol

It's just people wanting to have a game they can enjoy, there's no fault in that. And different things appeal to different people, broader aspects are what some enjoy while others are really into the smaller details and I suppose quality of life aspects (i think those are one in the same), it can't really be that surprising there is a large field of concerns in a community of thousands of people. Though I wouldn't say most people feel "strongly" per say on any topic, people just have the time and enough interest in the game to air their own thoughts.