Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Looking For Nyx Or Mirage For Serious Relationship

Hi i am Excalibur and i am looking for a Nyx or Mirage for serious relationship we can get to know each other hanging out in spaceship together and later if it goes well we can move on together. Since im Excalibur propably a Nyx will fit more as a couple but i am ok if its Mirage too.

I dont know if youre joking or not but do you reallymean that Nyx is hotter than Mirage? Mirage is the hottest female warframe and one of the hottest female characters in general you wouldnt have any chance with her

But ExcalxNyx is incest.

post-48182-Jaime-Lannister-NICE-gif-Imgu

... Well, Excalibur IS the sword Warframe...

... Heh, that joke works on a few levels :D

Also, I think this guy might be trying out for the next Warframe Thread Simulator.

Edited by Morec0

Hey, a Rhino here. I might not be exactly what you are looking for, but I happen to be looking for the same kind of deal. You down?

Here's a description of my features:

Light Khaki colour

Immortal style

Green energy colour

Vanguard helmet

Posture shared with that of a noble Frost

If you are interested, PM me for some real pics of my hulking steel mass ;)

Edited by Gammaion

I wish you luck on your mission, fellow Tenno. Quite a shock that you don't accept Voltses </3 It's also killing me that you aren't looking for a Nekros.

EDIT: Here's a Volt pic if you ever change your mind.

n1D3ECi.png

Edited by TehTeaKing

SZDVjmc.png

Hi, I'm a Dark Chroma with a bright spirit and soul.  I'm looking for a down to earth Saryn Tenno with a open heart.  I like to travel to Neptune and sometimes the Void to clear my thoughts and I hope to find a beautiful Saryn to join me.    If you're interested in getting to know me, Whisper Ishki88 :)