Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sounds In The Liset Are Buggy

rockscl

Theres some musics from the login being played when im already in the liset, as i switch loadouts the song changed, if i do ALT+TAB and return to the game those musics have stopped playing, when ordis talks, changing loadouts makes him restart his dialogue, it also happens with some other interactions but im not sure which ones

Thanks for the report, we will investigate.

Entering menus, such as Navigation UI in Liset will also interrupt anyone talking, Ordis, Lotus, etc...and they'll start talking from the beginning of their monologue. So if you're flying through the menus checking for stuff it'll be like...

Ordis: Opera...Op...Operator...Operator...Op....O...Operator, I thought the Orbiter compartment was larger than this...

Or whatever. Sort of like an extra annoying version of a Max Headroom impression.

Edited by CedarDpg

Entering menus, such as Navigation UI in Liset will also interrupt anyone talking, Ordis, Lotus, etc...and they'll start talking from the beginning of their monologue. So if you're flying through the menus checking for stuff it'll be like...

Ordis: Opera...Op...Operator...Operator...Op....O...Operator, I thought the Orbiter compartment was larger than this...

Or whatever. Sort of like an extra annoying version of a Max Headroom impression.

Found the one person who hasn't muted Ordis! It's like seeing a leprechaun riding a unicorn!