Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anybody Remember Prototype?

Public_Stalker

That was the first non Final Fantasy, non-2d fighter that I bought for my PS3. I fuckin loved it. Especially as I bought Assassins Creed 1 at roughly the same time and Prototype seemed to be a much better version of that :P

Edit: I never did get to play the second game. I'll have to get around to that eventually.

Edited by Lord_Billos

It was great.  You could Powerbomb somebody off of a skyscraper.

Wasted the plot though.  The first one had a lot of potential.  The idea that blacklight started out as a monster cause it's first host was a monster, but it was becoming more and more moral because it kept eating regular people could've gone places, but they barely touched used it.  And by the second game, they totally forgot the big important bit about how the player wasn't actually Mercer at all.

I actually just finished the first Prototype this morning, I got it off Steam quite awhile ago just never got around to playing it till now.

i recently bought it on a steam sale and was frustrated to no end by one of the missions.

you had to blow up a bunch of fuel tanks while getting attacked by heaps of monster brutes.

that and the pc port was a bit buggy. the voices wouldn't work in the cutscenes half the time.

I might go back to it and try it again later but for now im not impressed by it.