Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greedy Pull Price

You can get it for 10-15p on PC don't go for any higher.

Agreed. You see buyers asking for 5, sellers asking for 20, but most transactions seem to be between 10 and 15. I usually sell mine for 12.

*EDIT* This'll probably get moved to "Players Helping Players" before long :)

Edited by Dualice

I sell them from 25-30p.  I add farming interest to my offerings.  If you want the easy way out of actually doing anything in the game you're going to pay extra.  And yes I have plent of customers when I choose to sell.

Going to need about an extra 1000p for U17, I'm sure it's going to come with alot of cosmetics.

I sell them from 25-30p.  I add farming interest to my offerings.  If you want the easy way out of actually doing anything in the game you're going to pay extra.  And yes I have plent of customers when I choose to sell.

Going to need about an extra 1000p for U17, I'm sure it's going to come with alot of cosmetics.

no update has released 1000 worth of cosmetics, exception being when they added warframe stances.

The irony is it's no harder to get than any other Warframe Mod from Loka / Perrin. So it shouldn't go for more than them, but since it's so popular people love to gouge the crap out of it.

Since the demand has dropped (due to market saturation) I don't suggest anything over 15.

No, you're ripping people off. You're implying that your mods should be more expensive because you farmed for them. Everyone who is selling the mods farmed them.

No, you're ripping people off. You're implying that your mods should be more expensive because you farmed for them. Everyone who is selling the mods farmed them.

Except they sell there mods for less 10o :^)

Over in Neptune where I reside, things are different 10o :^)

10 to 15.

Same for every other augmentation mod.

Heck that is the same for nearly any useful rare / corrupted mod.

That is how I sell my mods anyway.

If I usually sell for 15 or 12 if I am feeling generous.

But no lower than 12.

Some sell at 10p if they are desperate for plat.

Edited by fatpig84

tbh no point in asking here since the forums are going to be different than trade chat. your best bet is to go in game and just ask to buy one and see the prices you get back. keep in mind it free market and no price is set in stone for much its suppose to be sold for.

Edited by Noble_One