Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support Nef Super Ultimate Thread.

SugarShow

You people....

On one hand you condemn the greed of the corpus, and yet you help the really evil person (Alad V ofc) because of a goddamn gun.

Upvoted op despite the like.... 100000 event threads... Ultimate thread? Is this the next evolution step of the megathread?

Edited by WEREsandrock

Rob from AGayGuyPlays put a bounty out. 10 people that support Nef Anyo and prove it with a screenshot if Nef Anyo wins will get 75p from him. I was already supporting Nef because I don't want a Karak and I refuse to support a poo salad whose life goals have been to murder me and use my body for creepy things. But just throwing the info out there.

Edited by Ceryk

That's what I usually use to say.... I don't understand the support for Alad V.....

Because he is not a religious controlling liar. How do you know he is the lesser evil? We have no clue what either of them is planning. We can guess, but nothing more.

I don't like neither of them, but I really hate nef more because of his attitude. I couldn't care less for the guns, as I know neither of them.

Because he is not a religious controlling liar. How do you know he is the lesser evil? We have no clue what either of them is planning. We can guess, but nothing more.

I don't like neither of them, but I really hate nef more because of his attitude. I couldn't care less for the guns, as I know neither of them.

Actually You are right.... we do know very little about Nef anyo.

And I actually don't listen to the religious crap he spreads....

Still.... I think that Alad V has .... evil potential that goes beyond anything Nef anyo could dream of.

Alad V is that kind of ...evil psycho megalomaniac ... while Nef Anyo is more of the crowd manipulating kind.

Edited by WEREsandrock

Outcomes from supporting Salad: Either he uses the research to do as he claims and saves himself from the infestation or he uses the research to create a new form of infestation which will be tailor made to bend the Grineer over a barrel.

Outcomes from supporting Nef: Salad doesn't get his research. No matter what this is a blow to the research into the tubemen and hopefully stopping the next iteration of Grineer.

After following Nef's path and actually fighting that bloody thing I would hate for it to become a frequent troop type. A few questions we should be asking though. Why does Salad want to save himself from the infestation, if that is even true? Why does Nef want to stop Salad so desperately?

If Salad does want free from the infestation then it is to save his own self serving hide, which is a signal to a bigger problem. Salad may have just found himself tinkering with something that he realizes he has no grasp or control over. Think of it as if he is playing God to a Tyranid scout fleet, controlling it and making it his but now a Hive Fleet is on it's way and it's not to pleased with his meddling, or atleast his controlling. If this is the case Salad may be facing a death of his own identity and lose of control over his own mind and now wants to flee the cage of his own making. If it's a trick from Salad then it is merely another infestated creature will come from it. It will make a bigger threat for the Grineer, which so long as it doesn't cause a collapse of the Grineer empire could put the power struggle on more uncertain terms. Stress the Grineer further, which could be a good thing in the long run.

But the real dozy, why is Nef interested in this at all? A man arguably more self centered and selfish than Salad freely giving pay for something to be done that doesn't directly give him a benefit? The False Profit spending for the good of the system?

I doubt it. The Corpus would gain from an infested tailor made to better fight the Grineer as they are currently the underdog in this three way power struggle. Such a situation would force the Grineer to direct more attention to the Infested which would create opportunities of the Corpus to claim more ground and control. Instead Nef is paying good money to maintain the status quo where the Corpus is on the bottom rung, he is trying to keep the Grineer from getting stronger -while- denying Salad anything useful to use against (either the Grineer or) the infested. Why?

This shows Nef's hand. He has something big in the works, a grand plan that will come to fruition soon. He wants the status quo as that is something he can change on his own, what he has in the works may be troubled by whatever Salad might do with that research. Remember, Nef came back from the Void after finding something, something clearly not Orokin in design and is turning whatever it is into a religion where his word it God's Law.

So do we fear the Infested or do we fear whatever Nef found and is likely trying to revive from the Void? Personally, my fear is directed to the latter- heaven forbid he found something from the Sentients. Salad might be the bigger threat right now- but there are things that can be done with that research. If Nef can make himself a bigger threat than Salad is right now, it could be an even worse situation.

Helping Salad in this cause likely won't bring about a cure, it is a long shot in that he is being honest. But I would rather miss the long shot with Salad than strike true with Nef's shot in the dark.

Edited by SweetJackal

Nef isn't planning anything, he can't, he isn't getting the data from this.

Alad, on the other hand, is.  As for lesser evil, you have corpus moneymaking conman vs

i3VhIah0tBYak.gif

Nef isn't planning anything, he can't, he isn't getting the data from this.

Alad, on the other hand, is.

You don't need to steal anything to gain something. Crippling your enemy or future enemy can be a plan as well. For all we know he could be using this as a distraction while he is doing something somewhere else without we knowing it.