Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Keep The Rewards Fair For The Last Day On The Event.

Mesyra

How exactly its fair ? Alad got screwed over by reward once(in the middle of event) while Nef TWICE(at start and at end),

Alad got screwed over just once eh?

Would that have been the Orokin Catalyst (Nef) vs Credits (Alad V)? Or did ya mean the Orokin Reactor (Nef) vs Credits (Alad V)? Or perhaps the 25 R5 Rare Cores (Nef) vs Credits (Alad V)? Or perhaps even the 25 R5 Rare Cores (Nef) vs 20 R5 Uncommon Cores (Alad V)?

I'm sure there was a few multiples of those R5 core invasions.

Edited by KnotOfMetal

Would that have been the Orokin Catalyst (Nef) vs Credits (Alad V)? Or did ya mean the Orokin Reactor (Nef) vs Credits (Alad V)? Or perhaps the 25 R5 Rare Cores (Nef) vs Credits (Alad V)? Or perhaps even the 25 R5 Rare Cores (Nef) vs 20 R5 Uncommon Cores (Alad V)?

Now I'm a good member of Team Alad, but I will point out there was a 50K (Nef) vs. Oro Reactor (Alad) yesterday.  It lasted about two hours.

My guess from the rewards is that it wasn't rigged, but was instead pre-set to follow a pattern.

First few days:  Alad and Nef go even.

Middle days:  Nef gives out better rewards hoping to take lead

Ending days:  Alad responds with better rewards to try and regain the lead before the end.

Alad having so many more supporters simply skewed this by making the early part of the event not play out at all like planned, which resulted in the middle part skewing even harder in Nef's favor.

Edited by Trylobyte

When I said once I meant for a while in the middle of even while nef got for a while at start and for a while near end.

I do agree that potato's were too far which is why I didnt complain when alad got potato even though nef side got potato when we were at disadvantage while  alad got when he already was equal to nef

Please dont sway the rewards to one side or the other so that we can have an actual fair fight for this last day. its pretty crappy seeing Nef have 20 f cores VS Alad's 50k credits. 

Dont rig this event.

It's not rigged, has never been rigged. the event gave out random rewards based on the current winning/losing state in order to give both sides a solid chance (and it worked) "rigged" implies that DE had a set winner in mind, which is patently ridiculous.

So what is "fair"?

Give the side that supported Alad V the opportunity to get all the types of rewards that those who supported Nef could get?

Ignore the score and previous rewards giving only identical rewards from this point onwards?

retain the same reward-increase-if-losing that has been in effect so far?

Any of those could be considered "fair" depending on your POV.

Now I'm a good member of Team Alad, but I will point out there was a 50K (Nef) vs. Oro Reactor (Alad) yesterday.  It lasted about two hours.

My guess from the rewards is that it wasn't rigged, but was instead pre-set to follow a pattern.

First few days:  Alad and Nef go even.

Middle days:  Nef gives out better rewards hoping to take lead

Ending days:  Alad responds with better rewards to try and regain the lead before the end.

Alad having so many more supporters simply skewed this by making the early part of the event not play out at all like planned, which resulted in the middle part skewing even harder in Nef's favor.

Actually first few days only started even but after second or third battle it started drifting toward alad advantage, he started giving cores vs credits of nef and it happen two or three times in a row even though he already had BIG advantage,  he already had four points advantege and still was giving better rewards, no one cared about credits when we can easily earn same amount in 15 minutes or even less with second event that double credits.

Edited by Culaio

Everyone keeps saying that it's rigged, but honestly have you ever thought about it just being a rubberband loot table?

Like... 

50% - 50% = 50k to 50k

70% - 30% = 20 cores to X

30% - 70% = x to 20 cores

Pretty much I'm insinuating they are just letting it automatically do it's thing.

Just some food for thought. I'm just saying, if I was a developer, I'd be too busy to fix bugs to worry about rigging some event where the community is clearly outspoken and feeling entitled.

Regardless, it's obvious who will win and that is Alad V.

After days and days of people complaining about nef anyo having better rewards, on an equal score Alad V Got a potato. It's rigged. No doubt in my mind.

I don't know how people fail to see that DE has no control over what rewards are given.

Anything to wear a tinfoil hat, I suppose.

DE created it, they have pre-allocated which rewards are given if not manually. Your point is invalid.

No one got screwed. Alad have 10 times more supporters, so Alad have to win.

I would have no problem if it was only because more people support him because lore reasons or his reward but thats not true, there is many people who only support him because they hate Nef after previous event that many people hate, they dont care about reward or lore but just dont want to support nef after the stuff they had to go through during previous event, talked with them and some of them would actually want Dera more then karak but not enough to support nef who they hate.

Would it be fair if more people supported Nef because Alad had really bad event not long ago ?

Rumor that losers will only get BP is another reason why alad has so much supporters, the moment he got slight advantage  many of Nef supporters switched side out of fear they would get inferior reward if they lost(bp instead of potatoed gun with slot) 

Edited by Culaio

If I'm DE, I would never let player to decide how the storyline go,

giving idea is fine, but not making decision.

Its not about Story line. Its about giving us an option to support either one of them for the reward we want, but making that option entirely useless.

many of Nef supporters switched side out of fear they would get inferior reward if they lost(bp instead of potatoed gun with slot) 

Lies!!

Stinking Alad V supporter propaganda!!

None of us switched side, the ones that switched are mercenaries skoom, not Nef's supporters.

If I'm DE, I would never let player to decide how the storyline go,

giving idea is fine, but not making decision.

funny thing though is that one of biggest and oldest mmo's out there base mostly on it - playerbase building the storyline of the world :)

Lies!!

Stinking Alad V supporter propaganda!!

None of us switched side, the ones that switched are mercenaries skoom, not Nef's supporters.

O_O

You do know that I Nef supporter right, I was supporting Nef even when alad was offering potato

O_O

You do know that I Nef supporter right, I was supporting Nef even when alad was offering potato

Me no trust!

Back to the Topic,

We have to define what "fair" is.

And by the looks of it, I think the word most of us should use is "equal".

I wouldnt say its rigged, maybe faulty code. I understand the rubber band reward system, but one night it was 8-8 nef offered 25 u5 cores while alad 50,000. I think the same happened once (at least a forum post said so) with alad offering better stuff. If tied why the different rewards?

Currently Alad still  has point advntage and rewards are equal which they shouldnt since alad has TWO points advantage, We Nef supporters got seriously screwed over during this event, we never had chance of winning.

Edited by Culaio