Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Most Platinun You've Spent On An Item... And Was It Worth It To You?

(PSN)buddy72757

I am going to be truthful here and say that, when syndacite weapons were first introduced, I bought a Synoid Gammacore for 140 Platinum.

Maybe on release, it was probably worth it because of how new and how good it was, but now..... meh. Pretty embarrassed

So yeah, right now, that is definitely Not Worth It.

What about you?.

The most expensive thing I've ever bought was Chroma. I picked him up right after U16 came out because I didn't want to deal with the quest and build times. He's a pretty fun frame I find, so I don't regret it.

The 2nd most expensive thing was the Nemesis skin, which I bought twice. The first time was for myself, while the second time was when I gifted the skin to a buddy of mine because he was getting really frustrated trying to make the plat for it himself.

I bought Zephyr with plat when I was just starting out. In hindsight, it's probably the thing that kept me playing the game. I chose Mag as a starter, but I didn't understand her abilities and thought she wasn't any good, and of course I didn't have any good weapons. Zephyr was cool and interesting enough to keep me playing long enough to really get into the game.

i spent a bunch of plat rushing chroma parts cuz i wanted to get all the juicy story bits along with the frame. and although i do love chroma, looking back on it i feel like i could've waited. so no, wasn't really worth spending over 100 plat to get him early. atleast i didn't buy him in the store and i technically got a discount

I just so happened to finish making myself a platinum ledger earlier today.
The most expensive store item I've bought was the Immortal Skin Bundle for 320 platinum.
Most expensive player-bought item was Nova Prime Systems for 80 platinum

The Immortal skins were were a bit pricy, given that I already had Loki Immortal, almost never play banshee, and got Festive Frost skin shortly after, but they're still more visually appealing, so still worth it.
Nova Prime Systems, ABSOLUTELY worth it. I hate playing against the infested, especially in the derelict when the mutalists and ancient begin to spawn in bulk almost immediately. So spending 80 plat to avoid running through an ODS 10+ times to fight for rotation C, definitely worth it.

Edited by MrPie5

Never spent more than 15 plats for whatever. People are causing insane prices ingame. Volt Chassis, a T3 Surv C Rot reward. Just like the Helmet, B Rot. Price difference? Helmet goes for 10-20 plat, Chassis for more than insane 100-250 plat.

So, being patient and buying stuff, which fits my perspective of trading. Someone will always sell stuff for proper prices. You wouldn't believe what I saw so far...

I think I spent ~85 plat on Synoid Gammacor.

Rep is rep. Time is time. I usually don't go in for all the trader's B.S. about how this or that is better or worse and I should pay more or they should pay less. That stuff usually just ends up getting their chat tab closed, but when the syndicate pistols were new I had a lot of plat and I really wanted to try the arm-mounted laser.... worth it...