Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Nerfframe] Who's Next On Your List?

OoKeNnEtHoO

Excalibur. It's more than strong enough to carry you through the game, so they should nerf it to force encourage you to pay for an upgrade.

Slash 'n dash will become interruptible and/or less in range and/or reduced in damage.

And Radial Javelin will have nerfed range.

• 3 months later...

im sure that it will be which ever frame the guy who does the balance changes puts his hands on

he lacks any kind of knowledge of the game is basically knows very little in the way how the frame plays and what are their roles

also he has no idea about the skills interacting with each other - like its done in most mobas

More pointless nerfs. It's only on the forums that I hear people calling for nerfs. I remember only two people in game ever complaining about something being OP.

These nerfs are not going to make the game more fun for me. It's still a tread mill, the same tread mill. Nerfs are a waste of time better spent on game changers, on new game play such a Friendly Fire Nightmare Mode. The Nerf mindset is not a creative mindset. It does not add anything to the game.  It does not expand the game.  it does not give you more choices.  It's a destructive, reductionist mindset. It's no fun. I don't play games to pretend they are real life or to pretend I am achieving anything while playing them.  I play games for fun.  I never bought a game for the nerfs.  I buy games for the game play, the features and modes, not nerfs.  I would pay for new game modes but not for nerfs.

• 1 month later...

All I'm asking for is the old Link. Is that too much?

And, on the subject - warframes DO need to be balanced around. But it is getting out of hand, since the dev team can't really spend time playing warfame enough to know how to balance them on the first try, and us not being helpful since we all pull the blanket to our side.

Nerfs are not an idea to be completely banished, they have their uses, but currently most frames need not a buff or nerf, they need to be fixed. Taken with care, examined all around, played with, and turned into something their players can make into the most. Not appealing to new crowds, not fulfilling someone's vision, just working and being fun to play as.

That IS a lot to ask. And I mean A LOT. But I have faith in DE, and into all the users on these forums.

To tell the truth ... I already do not care who they will nerf next time. 

I was very disappointed in the DE. And I think that the reason is quite reasonable. 

1) The lack of desire to create a balance. 

As we all know between all parts of the game has to be some balance. Many things their own unique characteristics that and balance the entire game world. 

2) In the game there is no maximum level? 

Actually at the moment the highest level of the game 120. From which it is taken? Anxiety on the artifact. but 80% of the characters are not suitable for playing more than 60. 

3) All the time new to the game. 

I am not against the new ... But such methods. Instead it would be a balance between the characters they nerf the most popular and add a new imbalansed. Although in the end it is also a Nerf 3.x.x patch =)

Edited by hallfrom