Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Remeber The Old Days, Resources Come From Open Containers And Lockers, And Selling Bp For Creds

cary2010haha

those days have much more joy and fun than what we have now.

Stand in the same place and spam powers and bullets.

WF is used to open all lockers one by one, and equip the Master Thief & finding more secret room for more lockers for more resources drop.

Hunting boss for BP not only to made new frames, but also sell BP for money, making old player returning the boss map playing with new players.

and now..................no one cares those lockers, boss map is neglected only left new players for frame they don;t have yet.

All player group into one mode one map spam one power and resources come.

i miss those days myself. If you wanted to find a specific resoruce, you had to go to a level and farm it. Getting rare resources was a chore.

Back then, Control Module  was extremely rare and i needed 1 for one of the parts for Ember (was using Volt and i was broke in RL so i couldnt buy a new frame at the time.).

Now, everything seems to be handed on a silver plate. The feeling for working your soul out to get something was an amazing feeling, but it seems its gone.

Edited by Cebius

Wait... you guys don't open lockers for the loot inside anymore?

I guess I need to get with the times.

who want to open lockers now......they farm XXXXing 100 cell by slaughter enemy in one place

what kind of ninja will wait enemy in same place all the time.....

I feel like a lot of the older systems that are buried need to be looked at. Mainly some of the prices of stuff we sell. And honestly...I feel lockers and crates should give more resources than enemies. But a lot of the prices for items that you sell should be tweaked at this point. I mean selling a completed frame for only what...10k? Sell a nekros for 10k credits. But his BP costs 100k credits? *sigh.*

Sometimes I open lockers and pretend I got a large amount of credits and rare ressources

I mostly open the lockers for the creds. Just spending a couple extra minutes opening the lockers can net me 10k extra creds in a mission, with a cred booster. I'm also hunting for rare containers for Codex entries, so why not.

I also use lockers as a poor man's health restore, as they near guarantee a 25 hp orb.

thats the old days, we open whole maps locker for one or two little lovely cell.

2 cells was a goldmine back then. After days of searching, and finaly found what you needed, you fetl your heart pounded hard and fast as you knew that if you screw up now, the search has been for nothing.

2 cells was a goldmine back then. After days of searching, and finaly found what you needed, you fetl your heart pounded hard and fast as you knew that if you screw up now, the search has been for nothing.

Well, you missed the part of pray to the RNG god.

Well, you missed the part of pray to the RNG god.

Indeed, and at the time, the RNG God was not giving me mercy, especialy when trying to get a specific part for the warframe i wanted.

Unliek today where you get the part upon extraction, you have to pick up a purple orb, wcih doenst spawn 50% of the time. and when it does, it either falls down a conviniently placed cliff or hole, or it the wrong part. Or worse, you loose your last life, NEAR the exit.

Playing solo and with newbie gear has never made me hate Sargas Ruk so mcuh (When he spammed Bullet attractor at you).

Edited by Cebius

Indeed, and at the time, the RNG God was not giving me mercy, especialy when trying to get a specific part for the warframe i wanted.

Unliek today where you get the part upon extraction, you have to pick up a purple orb, wcih doenst spawn 50% of the time. and when it does, it either falls down a conviniently placed cliff or hole, or it the wrong part. Or worse, you loose your last life, NEAR the exit.

Playing solo and with newbie gear has never made me hate Sargas Ruk so mcuh (When he spammed Bullet attractor at you).

Ruk use to spam fire ball & fire ring & fire ball & fire ring only :P  just like other tenno only 444444,11111111,3333333now