Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe + Rooster Teeth

3picToast

I was wondering if Rooster Teeth and the Warframe Devs can have a get together and discuss the topic of having some weapons from their anime series (RWBY) and add them to the Warframe arsenal. I love this game and the concept of the redeemer. In general I just want more gun blades it's such a fun weapon to use. To get to my point is it all possible to get some weapons from RWBY to Warframe?

I was wondering if Rooster Teeth and the Warframe Devs can have a get together and discuss the topic of having some weapons from their anime series (RWBY) and add them to the Warframe arsenal. I love this game and the concept of the redeemer. In general I just want more gun blades it's such a fun weapon to use. To get to my point is it all possible to get some weapons from RWBY to Warframe?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Seems you're the only one who likes it.

Wow the people grow more and more disgusted with the time! :D

In warframe concepts, no weapon should be able to move between slots. The redeemer has 1 shot and is melee, while RWBY weapons can be shotguns, grenade launchers, twin sub-machine guns... It wouldn't work. Sorry m8.

Wow the people grow more and more disgusted with the time! :D

In warframe concepts, no weapon should be able to move between slots. The redeemer has 1 shot and is melee, while RWBY weapons can be shotguns, grenade launchers, twin sub-machine guns... It wouldn't work. Sorry m8.

Well, it could work. They could make a weapon that takes up more than one weapon choice in your loadout. Each "mode" of the weapon would be modded separately, Forma'd separately and Potato'd separately. The downside would be that when you choose said weapon for one of your slots, it's a package deal and auto-selects the other parts for the other relevant slot(s), so you have less flexibility in your loadout. However, weapon switch time would be practically non-existent.

It would be an interesting way to create more guns that have alternate firing modes without sacrificing zoom, or to have a gunblade that uses ammo for its shots, etc.