Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Been So Long Since We Last...

(PSN)DanteVincent

Got new prime weapons;

Got anything sentinel related;

Got any new AK pistols (Akpyrana, i'm looking at you with one eye, DE, with the other, like a chameleon, lol);

Got new Syandanas (no, prisma spinoff doesn't count);

Got new colors;

Got weapon augments;

Got new AA stuff (mods, companions, aura, i mean, anything).

In the past those things would not be forgotten, except for weapon augs since it was a one time thing that left us starving for more.

That kinda makes me question the 'quality year' thing. The things I pointed out are all part of the game and could very well use the quality talk to provide us asomething new. I know it will all eventually come, my point is that never we been left out of existent content so long in favor of new stuff.

Maybe that's more apparent to me, since I'm on the ps4 and we don't even have raids to distract ourselves from those things but eh, it is what it is nonetheless.

So, what are your thoughts? Anyone else eager to see those things, or something in particular? What's your take in the lack of fresh content for those things?

Akjagara, Aksomati

Orokin Palette

I actually mean one that combines two of an existent one. People are still begging for Aklex Prime, me to some extent, but I'd rather get Akpyrana.

Orokin isn't that new plus if you had fire you didn't even need that. It's a great pack nonetheless for those that love to primefy their stuff.

A quality pack comes in the likes of Halloween, Twilight, Eximus. Not a 4 color pack. :s

I am a relatively new player to this game (something around 220 hours) so I can't really say that I have fully explored everything this game has to offer yet.

I would assume that people with 1000+ hours might eventually get bored in some fashion.

Since we are talking about it however, it's been forever since the last time I got the 75% off :P

Yup I would love some more weapon augment mods. I am not very big on sentinels, would rather have more kubrow stuff. As for colors, there are plenty of colors to pick from already. Yup I would love an aklex prime to :( Oh well, we shall have to see what update 17 brings. I'm looking forward to Kubrow armor and accessories and the karak wraith....or vandal, I don't remember. Prime stuff should not be much longer. End of next month perhaps.

Quality year was more of the lore part. They've done a pretty good job so far.

https://warframe.com/news/devstream-44-overview

Seems to talk to about a lot of fixing and schtuff. Not out right feeding the power creep addiction.

Thanks for the link, i actually had seen that but had forgotten its content.

Welp, the main Lore filled events are still a one time thing. That doesn't do much to help them. Unless it actually affected this universe, even if minimally, after each one of them, à la EoB, as bad as that event was.

I don't know if the power creep was directed at my suggestions. But nah, I'm actually against it as well, see, my latest goal was to build a mid tier efficient sobek with the augment that i had collecting dust. It's more about revising existent content in order to keep it interesting. When you release something and then all of a sudden, and then for a long time, stop supporting that content, well, that screams 'bad quality' to me. Even if it's not among one of their goals for said topic.

Yeah, lol, you always set a personal goal, but admittedly, as in every relationship, be it with someone living or something material, things tend to get less exciting as time goes by haha.

Less exciting maybe, BUT, if you love someone/something dearly then you will always make the time to do something exciting and re-spark the relationship... just don't insert your memory stick in the wrong hole without permission O_O

Less exciting maybe, BUT, if you love someone/something dearly then you will always make the time to do something exciting and re-spark the relationship... just don't insert your memory stick in the wrong hole without permission O_O

Hahah you speak the truth as subjective as it may be, but I loved the contemporary metaphor at the end! +1 

U said it, year of quality, not year of quantity.

Anyway, since 2014 I feel each update takes more time and with bigger changes, and big features, maybe that's why they dont have a much time to constantly make more stuff every week.

Edited by 7grims

That kinda makes me question the 'quality year' thing. The things I pointed out are all part of the game and could very well use the quality talk to provide us asomething new. I know it will all eventually come, my point is that never we been left out of existent content so long in favor of new stuff.

Maybe that's more apparent to me, since I'm on the ps4 and we don't even have raids to distract ourselves from those things but eh, it is what it is nonetheless.

So, what are your thoughts? Anyone else eager to see those things, or something in particular? What's your take in the lack of fresh content for those things?

Quality =/= quantity. You're asking for quantity and not quality. It makes sense that these things are not being introduced at the rate they were before, for that reason.

I honestly think that as long as people need a new shiny every two or three weeks to keep them playing, then there's still a lot more work to be done towards the game's quality.

I would assume that people with 1000+ hours might eventually get bored in some fashion.

It is inevitable after that many hours that not much of the game will be new anymore (at that point you are playing because you enjoy whats there not whats new). 

Sadly many players dont seem to look at it as they got 1000+ hours out of the game so much as "I need more stuff to do".   1000+ hours out of a single game is quite exceptional (especially when you consider most reviewers/ developers consider a long game these days 20+ hours of gameplay, and Warframe can give you 50 times that length or more).

Edited by Loswaith

Quality =/= quantity. You're asking for quantity and not quality. It makes sense that these things are not being introduced at the rate they were before, for that reason.

I honestly think that as long as people need a new shiny every two or three weeks to keep them playing, then there's still a lot more work to be done towards the game's quality.

Partially wrong, I'm talking about supporting released content. See how many things were released after sentinels were last touched. You think they've been magically balanced to live up to the new game they just witnessed because they've been forgotten.

Lex Prime was released more than an year ago. You think I'm being unreasonable and overlooking quality when i talk about the simple introduction of a link and a bp to the game? You think i want things released every two weeks because of it? Sure I'm asking for more sentinels and sentinels mods, but i'm also asking them to be revised. The game is not the same as the one it was an year ago, when they were last touched. That sounds like quantity to you?

I want the core game to be better just as everyone else. I just find it very weird that some of us had to throw our magnus away because they released akmagnus a week later and now of a sudden they decide not to release more ak pistols like the old ones.

They release things then leave it to dust and in lieu they keep launching new things while forgetting the old. Next is sharkwings. I mean, I'm thankful for their creativity, but the game beeds to be thought as a whole.

Partially wrong, I'm talking about supporting released content. See how many things were released after sentinels were last touched. You think they've been magically balanced to live up to the new game they just witnessed because they've been forgotten.

Lex Prime was released more than an year ago. You think I'm being unreasonable and overlooking quality when i talk about the simple introduction of a link and a bp to the game? You think i want things released every two weeks because of it? Sure I'm asking for more sentinels and sentinels mods, but i'm also asking them to be revised. The game is not the same as the one it was an year ago, when they were last touched. That sounds like quantity to you?

I want the core game to be better just as everyone else. I just find it very weird that some of us had to throw our magnus away because they released akmagnus a week later and now of a sudden they decide not to release more ak pistols like the old ones.

They release things then leave it to dust and in lieu they keep launching new things while forgetting the old. Next is sharkwings. I mean, I'm thankful for their creativity, but the game beeds to be thought as a whole.

In your OP you said:

Got new prime weapons;

Got anything sentinel related;

Got any new AK pistols (Akpyrana, i'm looking at you with one eye, DE, with the other, like a chameleon, lol);

Got new Syandanas (no, prisma spinoff doesn't count);

Got new colors;

Got weapon augments;

Got new AA stuff (mods, companions, aura, i mean, anything).

In the past those things would not be forgotten, except for weapon augs since it was a one time thing that left us starving for more.

You ask for more dual weapons, more sentinel stuff, more syandanas, more color palettes, more augments, more mods, more weapons, and more auras.

That is quantity. You're asking for more stuff, not asking for improvement to existing stuff. There's nothing wrong with that, but it isn't quality.

In your OP you said:

You ask for more dual weapons, more sentinel stuff, more syandanas, more color palettes, more augments, more mods, more weapons, and more auras.

That is quantity. You're asking for more stuff, not asking for improvement to existing stuff. There's nothing wrong with that, but it isn't quality.

Ok I admit that my reasoning was more in my head than in the thread. But you know DE's pattern. They didn't fix AA main problems until they released Itzal, for example. 

They only think of something when they are about to release new content for it.

And some things, admittedly, I just asked for more, why? Because it's been a freaking year. And like i said in some of my replies, that screams bad quality to me. Because quality does involve a minimum flow of quantity.

You made it sound like I want all of that and all at once; a somewhat long list of things was just to show how many things have been forgotten. When in fact, i just want a smooth flow of those things towards us. But nope, we get sharkwing. Don't get me wrong, I'll probably like it, just as I like both AA and Conclave. It's just that they are releasing more stuff than they can keep up in order to maintain balance.

stole the words right out of my mouth

And akzani and akstiletto.

I know my stuff, I got 256/256.

I'm talking about something that predates those by a long time, the long forgotten lex prime and pyrana. While also preemptively fearing for the vasto prime., which in this pace, will get an ak in 2026.

I'm kind of against AkPyrana because, well, look and AkBronco and AkB P. Existing shotguns, both primary and secondary, need various buffs and tweaks before new ones are introduced. 

But I agree about new Syandanas...would be nice to see one that feels metallic or wiry to go with the recently-released Caggro Sugatra, not to mention more Warframe-specific Syandanas!