Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rework Ash Augment Mod

dandin3

Smoke Shadow - well i believe i don't have to explain why its not good at all mod for ash..

mostly because being in 5 meter of ash while he cast the smoke screen its hard and almost didn't happen in normal game .. well if it was like mirage eclipse it was ok.

becuz after all ash is a frame that run all over the place. 

what can be cool and more effective it's that if the augment mod make an additional smoke that stay in the area of casting and every frame that get there we'll get invisible for the period of time..
that will make good place for team mate breathe and give him more space to act.. like he is

Rising Storm - well this is a tough one. i play with this mod at solo survive t4 and its rock it really is

i got with my dual ichor to 100 combo and more many time .. and that help me take even the strongest bombard corrupted in few hits and it work well with ash that have invisible skill that anyhow give you the 400% damage [so it's ? x400 invisibility x 3 combo counter] 
and the best part it's u cant use bladestorm when u get to x3 combo and make the most damage skill in the game times 3. 

Seeking Shuriken - this is a good one.. make the shuriken good skill for high lvl..
will it take a slot to make this . but worth more then other frame that have that buff melee damage .
my only regret its that it hit one or top 2 enemy ..
if it was like add 4 additional kunay that take enemy armor it was more effective
right now i don't use this mode . because it's not worth the slot . i take stronger enemy with one shot to the face with paris prime or with a bladestorm.. ash don't need debuff the kill enemies. 

like to see what u think :D

I like the Shuriken one, I and a few other have quoted that Shuriken should recieve 4 maybe even a few more.

Ever played shinobi for PS2?

Remember that Shuriken Burst He would do if you double jump and press the shuriken button?

He would burst and throw a frenzy of shuriken everywhere and all enemies in the AOE would would recieve a stun proc

Maybe a similar idea would be sick.

The Smokescreen idea...

I was thinking of being able to recast smoke screen 5 secs before it ends would maybe push the envelope to his short duration

that makes him fall behind Loki. (OnlyOneRecastPerOriginalCast)

Bladestorm...

Ooooh Bladestorm Bladestorm.

Im sooo disappointed in this.

Has the potential to be considered a Multi stealth Kill yet should be.

Its a Great idea just Imo DE should reanimate the kills themselves and the clones design.

I dnt wish to change its stats at all buff or nerf this ability nor take away the clones (AddOneMoreClone) Maybe xD

For the Rising aug tbh I have it and never use it.

Its decieved me

Duration affects this wow

*Not My Cup of Tea*

Smoke screen augment mod: Leave the smoke that last for full duration of smoke screen (affected by power duration [if your smoke screen worrks for 12 seconds then smoke on the ground will work for the same duration) in 5m radius (affected by power range).
Allies that enter smoke are invisible
enemies that are in smoke screen cant see anything (will not shot or melee)

Blade storm augment: 400% combo duration (2x longer than it is now)

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Smoke Shadow - well i believe i don't have to explain why its not good at all mod for ash..

mostly because being in 5 meter of ash while he cast the smoke screen its hard and almost didn't happen in normal game .. well if it was like mirage eclipse it was ok.

what can be cool and more effective it's that if the augment mod make an additional smoke that stay in the area of casting and every frame that get there we'll get invisible for the period of time..
that will make good place for team mate breathe and give him more space to act.. like he is

Rising Storm - well this is a tough one. i play with this mod at solo survive t4 and its rock it really is

i got with my dual ichor to 100 combo and more many time .. and that help me take even the strongest bombard corrupted in few hits and it work well with ash that have invisible skill that anyhow give you the 400% damage [so it's ? x400 invisibility x 3 combo counter] 
and the best part it's u cant use bladestorm when u get to x3 combo and make the most damage skill in the game times 3. 

Seeking Shuriken - this is a good one.. make the shuriken good skill for high lvl..
will it take a slot to make this . but worth more then other frame that have that buff melee damage .
if it was like add 4 additional kunay that take enemy armor it was more effective
right now i don't use this mode . because it's not worth the slot . i take stronger enemy with one shot to the face with paris prime or with a bladestorm.. ash don't need debuff the kill enemies. 

I agree with the Smoke Screen augment change -- it should act more like the Itzal's invisibility. Then, people will stop comparing it to Loki.

Yes, the Blade Storm augment is really good, since it's affected by the melee counter.

I don't think the Shuriken augment needs any changes though -- yes, it's only two shuriken, but it's a 75% armor reduction WHICH IS AMAZING. if anything, the augment should make the two shuriken automatically NOT target the SAME enemy. That would make it the best, since it's a 25 energy ability, it's already amazing for that.

I like the Shuriken one, I and a few other have quoted that Shuriken should recieve 4 maybe even a few more.

Ever played shinobi for PS2?

Remember that Shuriken Burst He would do if you double jump and press the shuriken button?

He would burst and throw a frenzy of shuriken everywhere and all enemies in the AOE would would recieve a stun proc

Maybe a similar idea would be sick.

The Smokescreen idea...

I was thinking of being able to recast smoke screen 5 secs before it ends would maybe push the envelope to his short duration

that makes him fall behind Loki. (OnlyOneRecastPerOriginalCast)

Bladestorm...

Ooooh Bladestorm Bladestorm.

Im sooo disappointed in this.

Has the potential to be considered a Multi stealth Kill yet should be.

Its a Great idea just Imo DE should reanimate the kills themselves and the clones design.

I dnt wish to change its stats at all buff or nerf this ability nor take away the clones (AddOneMoreClone) Maybe xD

For the Rising aug tbh I have it and never use it.

Its decieved me

Duration affects this wow

*Not My Cup of Tea*

>Not realizing Bladestorm is affected by the melee counter.

yeah if it work kinda like that mutalist moa with those black things that stick on you and stick on infested and then move to you, so when Ash cast it nearby allies will get invisible, and he still have like a smoke aura around him so if another ally come later near him he will get invisible for the same time left, that will make this mod a lot better.

it's x4 invisibility not x400 lol, so with that x3 combo + x4 invisibility you get x12 damage, and with dual ichor crits that will become HILLARIOUS !!! lets just say OP won't describe it XD

yeah this mod is good but kinda limited, but maybe they won't make it more than 2 shurikens, and if they do they will reduce the damage per shuriken, anyway having like an aura may make this mod better like when you hit an enemy he loose armor as well as nearby enemies to him, or making this mod increase the number of shurikens and reduce the damage per shuriken so we focus on armor reducing only and not killing with this ability

or you can just cast it on heavy units as the normal ones are easy to kill (as long as you don't reach lvl 150 yet XD)

so far the only use i see for this mod is to kill bosses or death squads (or when farming G3), so you can go with other aura than CP and when you see them you just take their armor off and kill them.

i think that smoke shadow need some love cuz it's almost useless like this, and specially that you need to use Narrow Minded to get a real duration for invisibility wich will make you loose range and make it even harder to cover teammates !! but seeking shuriken isn't bad, we'de love to see a buff that will make it more usefull and worth having equiped most of the time.

i don't use any of the augments atm anyway cuz i didn't potato my Ash as i heard as Ash prime is almost here, prefer to wait till i get primed and then enemies will suffer all kinds of pain >BD Niahahahahaaaa

Aaand Ash's seeking shuriken augment got overrated by Bnashee's sonic boom augment haha

i tried it and apparently it's not affected by power strength (unlike seeking shuriken) so you still only have -70% armor with it for 8 secs (hopefully affected by duration) when seeking shuriken can reach 100% armor reducing to both of the targets !!

Aaand Ash's seeking shuriken augment got overrated by Bnashee's sonic boom augment haha

i tried it and apparently it's not affected by power strength (unlike seeking shuriken) so you still only have -70% armor with it for 8 secs (hopefully affected by duration) when seeking shuriken can reach 100% armor reducing to both of the targets !!

Uh, that's wrong, Banshee's Augment is totally affected by Power Strength. I used it, in conjunction with Resonance and Karak Wraith with only a rank 9 Serration mod to go through an Exterminate on Ceres, and once I had my Power Strength sorted, I had 0 trouble turning health bars from yellow to red with it.

Uh, that's wrong, Banshee's Augment is totally affected by Power Strength. I used it, in conjunction with Resonance and Karak Wraith with only a rank 9 Serration mod to go through an Exterminate on Ceres, and once I had my Power Strength sorted, I had 0 trouble turning health bars from yellow to red with it.

weired for me they kept their yellow health bar o__0

i'll try again as host asap and see again

i had 175% power strength, how much did you have ??

Edited by 6KIRA9