Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anybody Here Hate Iphones Or Touch Screen Phones?

Revel72

There is only one thing I love about them.

*Goes behind a touch screen phone user. Positions head right next to user's own. Scare the **** out of the person*

True story my class mate had some hiccups and he started to use his touch screen phone and was focused on it so much. So I scared a **** out of him with a small creepy laugh on his ear. Well the hiccups was away but he threw quite impressive tantrum.

Eh, I'm starting to hate Apple more and more... my iPod 5 is becoming buggier and buggier... But I'm fine with the games they have. I don't have a cellphone and I don't want one. And Apple is the only one who does something like this. So I'm stuck with them.

I hate touch screens because of various reasons and I hate the iPhone because it's overpriced as hell and hardly functions after a few seconds of use.

Or maybe it's because my entire family (aside from my mother) uses some variation of iS#&$e and none of them understand how technology works, so guess who has to fix it every time they almost brick it or forget that they're morons and throw the phone into DFU mode (which is fixed in a few moments of button holding but remember, they're idiots)?

If you guessed "probably the individual complaining their &#! off" then you'd be right.

I don't hate touch screen phones, I hate people who don't know how and refuse to learn how to use new technology. Like my mother, has really long nails, wont use a touch screen pen for her phone. She can't use her fingers cause of the nails.

Nokia buttons for the win. Remember that Nokia was Finnish and our phones were quite tough to destroy. And I got to say... My current phone what I have. Has lasted. More hits what any market touch screen can take.

+ When I said I hate touch screen phones. I mean all of them. When you are at class. Listen what is going on... Because a lot of finnish people doesn't keep their phones in their pockets when class is on.

Nokia buttons for the win. Remember that Nokia was Finnish and our phones were quite tough to destroy. And I got to say... My current phone what I have. Has lasted. More hits what any market touch screen can take.

+ When I said I hate touch screen phones. I mean all of them. When you are at class. Listen what is going on... Because a lot of finnish people doesn't keep their phones in their pockets when class is on.

Ever heard of something called gorilla glass?

I hate iphones, but I think touchscreens are an interesting way to make certain devices more user-friendly, if properly utilized.

Phablets and games that exclusively use terrible touch controls are NOT examples of proper utilization of touch-tech. 

Edited by Plasmaface

Breaks too easily. Consistency over entertainment. Because you might loose GF because of your phone. >:D

Eh, I broke my first iPod 4 3 years ago, because I made a mistake. The one I have right now isn't even scratched or anything, and it's getting near of his 1 year old

I have a Sony Xperia Z and personally I love it.

I had to root the thing and customise it a bit, but this thing is a great phone.

You have never known power until you have ran a phone with 4gigs of ram in it.

Plus 5 inch 1080p screen with innate water resistance and everything else.

I love it.

Also anything bigger than 5 inch is impractical and anything much smaller is awful to use.