Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

16.6 Conclave Changes

dmcAxle

Conclave Changes

• Weapons in the Conclave Arsenal will now display their Impact, Puncture and Slash values.
  • The amount of ammo collected from ammo pickups has been increased.
  • Ammo pool is now capped at the amount of ammo you start with.
  • Frost's Freeze damage has been reduced in PvP.
  • Ember's Fireball damage  has been  reduced in PvP.
  • Mag's Pull damage  has been reduced in PvP.
  • Volt's Shock damage  has been reduced in PvP.
  • Excalibur's Slash Dash damage has been increased in PvP.
  • Oberon's Smite damage has been decreased in PvP.
  • Strun’s damage has been increased in PvP.
  • MK1 Strun’s damage has been  increased in PvP.
  • MK1 Braton’s damage has been decreased in PvP.
  • Strun Wraith’s damage has been  decreased in PvP.
  • All Latron series weapon damage has been decreased in PvP.
  • Daikyu’s damage has been decreased in PvP.

I'm curious how much the MK1 Strun increase is. Honestly I thought the Shotgun was fine and had a good amount of risk vs reward.  The Strun Wraith just overshadowed it. 

And Daikyu complaining won but we'll have to see how much a decrease it is. 

A decrease in 25 energy cost skills across the board as well (Except Excalibur? lol). It'll be interesting to see the effects. 

For the Latron changes I thought they were already in a good place before so it's weird. 

Edited by dmcAxle

RIP Tigris. 

Seriously? It does 87 shield damage / less than 30 health damage. What did they reduce it to? NOTHING? Honestly, who was complaining about Pull doing too much damage?

Please tell me this is a typo. Slash Dash can already instant kill several frames at full health + shields. Can it one shot a Rhino/Frost now?

Edited by Pythadragon

Those are some interesting ammo pool changes, I feel like that may make Tigris a little more difficult to run, it's base ammo pool at spawn is already rather small.

RIP Tigris. 

Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this upon reading that.

Edited by Gelkor

Everything of this was obvious... Sadly.

I guess I have to test the Daikyu now to see if it is still competitive or if it is trash.

I thought the Latrons were fine to, I saw no reason for them to be nerfed.

I already said with 16.5 that the Latrons will be the next weapons, which will be nerfed.

This weapons had the perfect ttk, but they were stronger than the most other weapons. So DE nerfed them ...

DE, you should work with headshotmultiplers, multishot, punch through and stacking effects to balance things and not this stupid buffs and nerfs (or whatever comes to your mind). This won't have an end, there will always be a stronger weapon, if all weapons are so similar ...

Some good stuff, but I had to laugh at these:

• MK1 Strun’s damage has been  increased in PvP.

Well, we will see how this changes things around here.

Also, Ember's Fireball? How many people are using that over World on Fire?

Please tell me this is a typo. Slash Dash can already instant kill several frames at full health + shields. Can it one shot a Rhino/Frost now?

It could always instant kill every frame - there are 2 dmg phases of a slashdash, that means that you can hit a target twice with an slashdash. I'm not sure about Valkyr, but every other frame was a onehit with Slash Dash, now it will be even more dangerous (Nyx could be a 100% oneshot now ... ).

Tested the Daikyu. It seems to one shot squishy frames still, but tanky frames like Rhino and Frost don't get one shot when they have full HP. I'm not sure if it one shots Valkyr still since she has extremely low shields but high effective HP.

I notice we're all focusing on the less good things, not the good things:

-They whacked Strun Wraith, probably so all the Strun weapons are pretty consistent now, I think. Nice big ol' family.

-They whacked MK1 Braton, which is a thing people were complaining about.

-They whacked Smite and shock, which both weren't in a good place.

I dunno about the Latron weapons. I would like it if they brought up headshot multipliers, maybe mods that drop after PvP matches to mod that sort of thing.

Now then! When is Lex Prime going to get a brutal accuracy decrease? Bo Prime and Kogake will balance themselves out after Movement 2.0, I suspect.

Whoa whoa whoa...did anyone check out what happened to the Braton series?

Mk-1 Braton (Slash/Puncture/Impact: 16.6 / 8.3 / 8.3 = 33.2, fire rate 7.5, mag of 60)

Braton (24.6 / 23.9 / 23.9 = 72.4, with fire rate 8.8, mag of 45)

Braton Prime (15.8 / 9.2 / 1.3 = 26.3, fire rate 9.6, mag 75)

What just happened?!  Small changes need to be metted out...not this crazy stuff!

---edit---

I hope the Braton damage setup is just a typo given two 23.9's...I haven't tested it, yet.  If that's what they did, though...what in the world?

Edited by Nighttide77

Mk-1 Braton (Slash/Puncture/Impact: 16.6 / 8.3 / 8.3 = 33.2, fire rate 7.5, mag of 60)

What just happened?!  Small changes need to be metted out...not this crazy stuff!

---edit---

I hope the Braton damage setup is just a typo given two 23.9's...I haven't tested it, yet.  If that's what they did, though...what in the world?

Pretty sure it is a typo, since I just tried using it and it was doing around 19 damage.

The Paris Prime now deals more total damage than the Daikyu...and deals more puncture damage, which probably makes it better against Valkyrs.

I guess they did that because of arrow flight time and arc?

Well, at least I don't have to go around collecting ammo right when I spawn in.  Hopefully only one or two ammo packs will be enough every time I have to pick up ammo.

Looks like the regular Strun is going to be the new go-to for dishing out CQC damage, too.

Pretty sure it is a typo, since I just tried using it and it was doing around 19 damage.

Gotcha.  Thanks for checking that out.

---edit---

prime does 27, just tested

It could always instant kill every frame - there are 2 dmg phases of a slashdash, that means that you can hit a target twice with an slashdash. I'm not sure about Valkyr, but every other frame was a onehit with Slash Dash, now it will be even more dangerous (Nyx could be a 100% oneshot now ... ).

Standard Nyx was already being oneshot by Slash Dash. It's just one reason more to not even play her Prime version. Although the general damage decrease on first abilities probably helps her a bit, you just can't get out of the way of a Slash Dash fast enough. If even her Prime version is getting oneshot by this ability now, then I'm simply not going to use her anymore.

Not really sure if I like the daiyku change since it now seems more like a hard counter weapon for certain frames.

I guess I will keep using the daiyku and depending on how many tanky frames the opponent plays I may switch out to my lex prime.

By the way valkyr is still oneshot as far as I have seen (though somewhat hard to judge if opponent was full life in the middle of combat).

I can't figure out how shotgun damage is measured. It says Mk1 Strun deals 114 total damage. It used to do 180 and now it was supposed to have been improved.

Edited by oinkah

DE needs to give up on just doing simple changes.  Latrons getting a damage nerf shows how bad this kind of heavy handed balancing is.

Called it. I knew it. It doesnt matter how much skill a weapon takes, a couple of noobs will complain about 1 shots and it will get nerfed.

Keep listening to the 0.3 kd player feedback.

I got plenty of 30+ kdrs with daikyu and knew it needed to get nerfed. DE just took the wrong route on balancing it.

Edited by Aggh

Called it. I knew it. It doesnt matter how much skill a weapon takes, a couple of noobs will complain about 1 shots and it will get nerfed.

Keep listening to the 0.3 kd player feedback.

That was what I think about who have come here complaining about melee weapons, o yes, i forget, "veterans" they were...

DE needs to give up on just doing simple changes.  Latrons getting a damage nerf shows how bad this kind of heavy handed balancing is.

I got plenty of 30+ kdrs with daikyu and knew it needed to get nerfed. DE just took the wrong route on balancing it.

And im Barack Obama.

That was what I think about who have come here complaining about melee weapons, o yes, i forget, "veterans" they were...

Theres a difference between 1 shotting melee channel with tempo royale and a bow which has projectile speed, 3 second draw time and limited amount of time to hold the draw.

Whatever man, now that I think about it, its silly to ask for a ranking system, DE is making pvp to appeal as much as possible to all the casuals.

DE wants A person with 500 hours to have the same amount of kills as a MR1 newbie who joined a game 2 hours ago.

Not really sure if I like the daiyku change since it now seems more like a hard counter weapon for certain frames.

I guess I will keep using the daiyku and depending on how many tanky frames the opponent plays I may switch out to my lex prime.

By the way valkyr is still oneshot as far as I have seen (though somewhat hard to judge if opponent was full life in the middle of combat).

So it does one shot Valkyr still? I guess the Daikyu is now an anti-squishy and anti-armor bow now. Now I wonder if it will one shot Valkyr with Warcry, or Mag with Shield Polarize.

IF ONLY WE HAD PRIVATE LOBBIES I COULD TEST THIS!!!!

pls pvp devs, private lobbies.

Edited by Rakshal