The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Valkyr Skin

S3EK3R

I think its preaty much guaranteed update 17.5 but theres a good chanse forr it to be 17

It WAS in the "unclear" phase on that chart shown, rather than "definitely not", so it may be possible, but I wouldn't expect it either.

U17Dev_Timeline.jpg

well we can see J3-Golem is 100% not U17 and they said its ganna be U17.5 but Valkyr skin is on unconfirmed list if it is U17 soo if i would to place my bets i think for it to be U17 is around 40-60% for u17 but if its not U17 then its 90% going to be U17.5

Hi guys. I just can´t leave her alone. After seeing Mynki Live I just HAD TO redo my helmet design. What was a guess is now pretty much confirmed.

So working from my own version, I ended up with this after about 30 minutes.

valkyr_remade_v6_by_gaber111-d90wexm.jpg

Ehk....This work up makes me un-hype....even though I know the true product won't look like this. That's quite a feet.

Edited by (PS4)TrueAlastar

Ehk....This work up makes me un-hype....even though I know the true product won't look like this. That's quite a feet.

Mind elaborate? Dont you like the design of the pre-corpus model?

As you say, this is fanart and even if I hoped they used the original helmet, this is what we will get.

In the first dev stream they said 17+

But considering how much ppl want this they might make it happen for 17

exactly I mean we already know that they listen to the community so after and seeing how much people want it I feel like they are gonna try to push it on U17 but if not probably soon after that

I don't really like the tail, it seems so...eh. Don't see why Valkyr would look all feline for no reason...

That being said I will own all things Valkyr related. Because Valkyr is bae.

well i really feal like her tail is more of a Demon like tail

with the beasted helm i get a cat vibe but what iv seen from the new skin it looks like a demon wich fits her

i think she will be 17

I hoe that the skin will come out on U17

IT NEEDS TO COME OUT ON U17

COS I NEED IT IN MY LIFE NOW

Hard to tell. Yin-yang is done. They MAY be working on a remodel of Frost. So the major work is the new units for sharkwing and the boss-reworks.

And corpus units. Nef anyo must be pretty soon now.

They of course ARE working on the next Prime warframe. But it can allso mean Valkyr got finished if Mynki wanted to/was allowed to/was not swamped by Every thing else.

In a few days we know.

Edited by arch111

They MAY be working on a remodel of Frost. 

DE hinted/mentioned they may REMODEL Frost?

I know of the rework like Exal received, but a remodel? Maybe cloth physics, Frost looks fine the way he is.

Edited by Cepmosod