Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Thread: 'catbrow' Naming Brainstorm.

[DE]Rebecca

MAUBROW

Cats known in Ancient Egypt as "Mau", were considered sacred in ancient Egyptian society.

Kellbrow

The Kellas cat is a small black feline found in Scotland. Once thought to be a mythological wild cat

Sithbrow

The Cat Sìth (Scottish Gaelic: [kʰaht̪ ˈʃiː]) or Cat Sidhe  is a fairy creature from Celtic mythology,

Some people believed that the Cat Sìth was a witch that could transform voluntarily into its cat form and back eight times If one of these witches chose to go back into their cat form for the ninth time, they would remain a cat for the rest of their lives. It is believed by some that this is how the idea of a cat having nine lives originated.

something with Sekhmet or bastet could be great as they are warrior goddess but i cant find a good wait to merge them

Edited by (PS4)ozric79

My Catbrow name ideas are

Gatitos (Litreally means baby cats in spainish)

and

Saberines ( First part coming from saber tooth tigers a type of cat)

and

Tigris (Tiger is a type of cat)

There are my ideas third one mainly as a joke.

I think Hunhow would make the most sense. Sentinels have a Kubrow mask, which looks nothing like a Kubrow, and there is also a Hunhow mask. If the Kubrow mask looks nothing like a Kubrow, then the Hunhows don't have to look like the Hunhow mask. I'm only voting for Hunhow because there are both Kubrow and Hunhow masks for Sentinels, and that would make the most sense. Though DE could totally change the name of Hunhow mask to what the Catbrows are going to be named, if the mask is supposed to be them. But I don't mind the name Hunhow at all!

If I had to make one up, I think Cantow sounds pretty cool. Could either be pronounced "cant-ow" or "can-toe" like the Kanto Pokémon region.

Edited by Inbrax

I think Hunhow would make the most sense. Sentinels have a Kubrow mask, which looks nothing like a Kubrow, and there is also a Hunhow mask. If the Kubrow mask looks nothing like a Kubrow, then the Hunhows don't have to look like the Hunhow mask. I'm only voting for Hunhow because there are both Kubrow and Hunhow masks for Sentinels, and that would make the most sense. Though DE could totally change the name of Hunhow mask to what the Catbrows are going to be named, if the mask is supposed to be them. But I don't mind the name Hunhow at all!

If I had to make one up, I think Cantow sounds pretty cool. Could either be pronounced "cant-ow" or "can-toe" like the Kanto Pokémon region.

Cantow sounds like Cameltoe