Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Thread: 'catbrow' Naming Brainstorm.

[DE]Rebecca

Vamarian or Vamarians....because it sounds like a space ninja cat name.

In all honesty it sounded to me like something the Orokin would name these animals when they first encountered them. It sounds agile, cautious, spacey, Tenno like and most important cool with it being just as unique as the Kubrow name without it being anywheres close.

Daaclimbi

why? not only does it sound a bit alien, but kubrow reminds me of k (kat insted of cat?) and burrow.

so on the same but opposite point: D (dog) climb

Dclimb or daaclimbi

or anything that starts like this V

Kubrow is a masculine sounding name, which fits the mold of dogs being traditionally a masculine pet for the most part. Cats are usually considered a feminine pet, and their name (as well as their design) should sound more elegant. Considering that Kubrow also has a sort of Grineer sounding name, I looked at a few Corpus names. Kubrow also doesn't contain any part of "dog" but does start with the same hard c sound as canine, so with all of this over-thinking in mind:

Fonsa

K9=kubrow Feline= felunsi or something?

]\'[okuto Bunshi

Peace out.

Kubrow is a masculine sounding name, which fits the mold of dogs being traditionally a masculine pet for the most part. Cats are usually considered a feminine pet, and their name (as well as their design) should sound more elegant. Considering that Kubrow also has a sort of Grineer sounding name, I looked at a few Corpus names. Kubrow also doesn't contain any part of "dog" but does start with the same hard c sound as canine, so with all of this over-thinking in mind:

Fonsa

C in canine was changed to k. So let us change the F to Ph. Apart from that (ku)brow sounds like bro. So add something like sis/she for the catbrow.

The name could be:

Phonshi

Edited by glug_glug

since its half cat and reptil can be in my point of view 'Felinas,Felinae,reptilus or maybe cat god or godess or related to cats like 'HeCATe(greek),Bastet(valkyr obviusly),Sekhmet(egytian)or sphinx-uis,ior,bro or chimera(missing the goat here),doing my best here hope this can help

Ratbrows.

Their faces looked like rats.

-or-

Whiptails.

Since their tails looked like cat-o-nine-tails whip.

-or-

Viverrinus.

Took it from the latin name of "Fishing Cat".

-or-

Zagmur.

From "Zagas Mur", in Mongolian it means fish cat.

Or we can call those Teemos hahaha

Edited by Wave_R1der