Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Cores: Give Us A Reliable Source That Doesn't Start With Triton Neptune

420degreequicksopeswag

I would love to have the drop rate of  cores brought back up it has felt vary lacking & terrible for quite some time now. I have so many 10 pip mods I have to level. Not only would better cored drop rate be nice but higher fusion gain from using duplicate/crap mods would be nice & could alleviate the better core drop rate.

I suppose being able to purchase cores from Simaris wouldn't hurt, it would certainly give players a reason to keep scanning things besides those Transmutation cores. As for the second one, I wholeheartedly support this. Container-based drops really need some more incentive for taking the time to go out of your way and open them.

Guaranteed reward every 10 min alongside whatever RNG gives you. Have the type of core then scale with mission level (high level missions on Ceres/Pluto/T4 would give a guaranteed 5x r5 every 10 min in addition to whatever RNG decided to give you). Then either give the same mechanic to excavation every other 2 or 3 extractors. Fusion cores are the one thing that makes sense to grind for, just less RNG please.

That'd be cool longer you stay in the higher your rng% of getting 5r5s is increased dramatically since mostly only people who stay in longer missions is players who are late end game (higher enemy level) and are just farming cores

I'm more inclined to say that more activities should be rewarding, rather than fewer activities be MORE rewarding than they already are.  Syndicates should sell fusion cores, Baro should sell fusion cores, Alerts should have a higher chance of giving cores or just add a core as a guaranteed reward.  Ideally we want players to be doing more kinds of things and feel like they are getting something useful, rather than further entrench the meta of grinding endless missions over and over.