Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks De!

JesterTheNight

Some hotfixes ago we got a fix that reduced the memory usage while in relays and in sabotage missions by 500mb.

I used to crash 99% of the time while in those (Old PC), now that Baro came I got to try if it did anything for me and surprise surprise, I DIDN'T CRASH ONCE! Getting items from the trader was a painless experience, while in the past it was the cause of so much frustration. The same applies to sabotage missions, it was limiting the content I could play, at times I had to trade for rewards from those missions, now I can run the with no problems at all!

An heartfelt thanks from an happy Tenno to all the dev team, thank you so much!

P.S.: I wasn't sure whether to create a thread or send a message to Rebecca, she probably gets hundreds of messages everyday so I decided to post this and not bother her.

Edited by JesterTheNight

Ikr? Amazing.

They come along every once and a while, they're generally nice to see. The sarcastic "Thanks DE" threads seem to attract more attention. Though, I should have said inb4 a post like this:

Can we please, just stop having these threads pop up every single day? We need to just have a mega-thread when we feel like worshipping DE.

Edited by vaugahn

Can we please, just stop having these threads pop up every single day? We need to just have a mega-thread when we feel like worshipping DE.

A hate thread popus up "u go gurl, tell them y u mad", a thank you thread pops up "gtfo loser, we don't want you here".

If you're gonna hate on the thread, just ignore it