Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Specific Syandana On The New Skin

Ironlixivium

Nothing.  When you use the skin, those bonds won't be available until you use the default skin or immortal skin

T-T but then I'm wasting 50 plat either way....there has to be another option, maybe some additional stuff added to the restored skin?

(after all, if this happens, they're gonna have to change hysteria to fit the new model anyway)

Or the bonds will magically turn into sweet dangles like the Mortos.

^ This is what I'm looking for :D

Edit: Assuming it'll cost 50 plat. Probably will be 40, but you get the point. I'll be wasting plat.

Edited by Ironlixivium

T-T but then I'm wasting 50 plat either way....there has to be another option, maybe some additional stuff added to the restored skin?

(after all, if this happens, they're gonna have to change hysteria to fit the new model anyway)

You are not wasting anything. If you buy the new skin, then you waste plat

Frankly, the bonds are bad looking already, I wouldn't miss it

Edit: Assuming it'll cost 50 plat. Probably will be 40, but you get the point. I'll be wasting plat.

How is not being able to use two separate cosmetic items together the same thing as wasting plat on them?

I totally wasted all my plat when I realized I couldn't use Excalibur's proto helmet with his immortal skin. Sure.

Edited by Kestral9999

This already happens with Excal's and Nyx's immortals (and probaly something else) with the release of Proto armor and Nemesis. It's feels like wasted plat but then nobody is forcing none to buy the items.

Edited by xlraistlx

How is not being able to use two separate cosmetic items together the same thing as wasting plat on them?

I totally wasted all my plat when I realized I couldn't use Excalibur's proto helmet with his immortal skin. Sure.

Because I won't be able to use one of them D:

Unlike your example, these two things aren't the same class. 

This already happens with Excal's and Nyx's immortals (and probaly something else) with the release of Proto armor and Nemesis. It's feels like wasted plat but then nobody is forcing none to buy the items.

DE is forcing me to by making it look so good ;D

But yeah why is it so bad to give the restored valk her own unique syandana that "comes" with valkyr's bonds? o.0

DE is forcing me to by making it look so good ;D

But yeah why is it so bad to give the restored valk her own unique syandana that "comes" with valkyr's bonds? o.0

Nothing is wrong with it.

But it's not gonna be the one you already purchased.

Nothing is wrong with it.

But it's not gonna be the one you already purchased.

Oh yeah, I didn't mean for them to be the exact syandana, but I don't want my [future] new valk skin to keep me from using my 50p syandana :D

Honestly though, why is it 50? I feel like it should be less since you can only use it on one frame, but whatever I guess.

Oh yeah, I didn't mean for them to be the exact syandana, but I don't want my [future] new valk skin to keep me from using my 50p syandana :D

Honestly though, why is it 50? I feel like it should be less since you can only use it on one frame, but whatever I guess.

You didn't get what I said at all.

Your bonds, are NOT going to turn into another cosmetic.

Just like any other special cosmetics not compatible with certain things are not turning into anything else.

50 plat is nothing. Get over it.

Umm.. you saw the prices for Excal's proto skin and Nyx's Nemesis skin ?? all i'm saying is that it's not 100% that it will be for 40 plat as regular immortal skins, cool things cost plat XD

How are a helmet and a skin in the same class? Also, you still have both of them, and can still use both of them. Just not in tandem.

Also, Valkyr's bonds are a remnant of her torture at the hands of Alad V. Wouldn't it be a bit odd to have those on a restored version of herself?

Edited by Kestral9999

The new replacement mesh is much more like the Nemesis Nyx or proto Excalibur and will almost certainly be priced like them rather than akin to the trivial tint-map changes that are the immortal "skins"

Also, look at the design again, there are "burrs" rear the elbows that _may_make acceptable attachment points for the bonds (if a little odd looking)

Having to change hysteria to accommodate the lack of the arm binders isn't relevant to the extra work that would be needed to do something sensible with the bonds.

Edited by SilentMobius

You didn't get what I said at all.

Your bonds, are NOT going to turn into another cosmetic.

Just like any other special cosmetics not compatible with certain things are not turning into anything else.

50 plat is nothing. Get over it.

What? It's like you're taking this as an assault on you or something. No offense, but could you not share your pessimism please? I'm just trying to have a friendly chat and you're telling me to get over it...I just want to be optimistic for 5 minutes...

Umm.. you saw the prices for Excal's proto skin and Nyx's Nemesis skin ?? all i'm saying is that it's not 100% that it will be for 40 plat as regular immortal skins, cool things cost plat XD

LOL, yeah, true. I guess I'll have to work for it then. :/

How are a helmet and a skin in the same class? Also, you still have both of them, and can still use both of them. Just not in tandem.

Also, Valkyr's bonds are a remnant of her torture at the hands of Alad V. Wouldn't it be a bit odd to have those on a restored version of herself?

You can't use the anniversary helm with her immortal skin? Are you sure? I can use all the helms I want with her bonus skin. o.0

Sorry, I thought you were talking about the skins, not the helm.

You can't use the anniversary helm with her immortal skin? Are you sure? I can use all the helms I want with her bonus skin. o.0

Sorry, I thought you were talking about the skins, not the helm.

As far as I'm aware, and unless my game is glitched, no you can't. You can use whatever helmet you want on the anniversary skin, but you can't use the anniversary helmet on any other skin.

As far as I'm aware, and unless my game is glitched, no you can't. You can use whatever helmet you want on the anniversary skin, but you can't use the anniversary helmet on any other skin.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I can use the anniversary helm on her prime skin o.0 your game might be glitched. Or it's just the immortal skin, lol.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I can use the anniversary helm on her prime skin o.0 your game might be glitched. Or it's just the immortal skin, lol.

...Hm.

Either way, I don't see a reason from an aesthetic point that they couldn't make Valkyr's bonds work on the restored skin, but it definitely doesn't make all that much sense from a lore perspective to me. I guess you could say it's a reminder of her tortured past?

...Hm.

Either way, I don't see a reason from an aesthetic point that they couldn't make Valkyr's bonds work on the restored skin, but it definitely doesn't make all that much sense from a lore perspective to me. I guess you could say it's a reminder of her tortured past?

"Her" as in the suit right?