Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ran A Spy Mission, Never Got Detected, Got Nothing....

Ironlixivium

Why? D: 

I don't even know what I would say for support, "give me the loot from my spy mission that was never identified so I have no idea what it is" sounds bad, :/ but I put a lot of effort into that mission....

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/29618087101958411/021D2A55C4C1413FB20FAEA339199F5C8372F2FC/

Was the spy mission a syndicate daily mission or an actual spy mission. Syndicate dailies do not always give you the extras.

Was the spy mission a syndicate daily mission or an actual spy mission. Syndicate dailies do not always give you the extras.

Any non-regular nodes will not give you the regular rewards for the node's gamemode. That goes for alerts, invasions, etc.

And thus the reason I avoid doing them most of the time. All you are getting out of it is the affinity, and that is it.

Elemental mods? I agree though, this isn't enough...

Why isn't getting a super good reward for no detection (and an even better one for no raised alarm) a thing yet?!!!

DE what are you waiting foooooor?!!!!

Elemental mods? I agree though, this isn't enough...

Why isn't getting a super good reward for no detection (and an even better one for no raised alarm) a thing yet?!!!

DE what are you waiting foooooor?!!!!

LOL oh no, I have nothing against the regular Spy missions. Good source of keys and plat from selling Rime Rounds. I just can't be bothered with alert based Spy missions. You have to get all three vaults and all you get is the mission reward listed before you even started.

So far that fact has only made it worth my while to do alert based missions that rolled Spy a couple times. (And even then I just speed cheesed it with a Nova and trusty Huras.)

You got syndicate rep. That was your reward.

LOL oh no, I have nothing against the regular Spy missions. Good source of keys and plat from selling Rime Rounds. I just can't be bothered with alert based Spy missions. You have to get all three vaults and all you get is the mission reward listed before you even started.

So far that fact has only made it worth my while to do alert based missions that rolled Spy a couple times. (And even then I just speed cheesed it with a Nova and trusty Huras.)

Well...Ok but doesn't that bother you that successfully doing a mission without alerting the ship doesn't give you cool stuff?

(Spy or any other mission type, in fact)

I find it odd. :/

Well...Ok but doesn't that bother you that successfully doing a mission without alerting the ship doesn't give you cool stuff?

While it would seem to make sense, it would just push the usefulness of loki even further and he is already doing fine. In addition, the random placement of tiles and enemies just kinda means most frames are screwed and in some situations could not possibly have stopped an alarm going off. It would also spread the "solo mode" mentality of spy missions to the whole game if every mission had it and it was something worth doing. I'm not sure if DE want to encourage that.

I think that all alerts and syndicate missions should indeed include the standard rewards... but for now, they don't.

Well you really didn't expect for it to be that easy did you? Lol even worse spy missions are a joke with loki -_-

Lol, but still fun. 

btw, yes, I forgot it was a syn mission, sorry about that.

Also, I still have trouble with that stupid vault with the moving lasers o.o it seems almost impossible, even with loki. unlike the other vaults, there only seems to be one way to get in; run as fast as you can and attempt to air melee into a hole in the ceiling before you get lasered. I always fail, and can't find any deactivation lasers or other useful features :/

Lol, but still fun.

btw, yes, I forgot it was a syn mission, sorry about that.

Also, I still have trouble with that stupid vault with the moving lasers o.o it seems almost impossible, even with loki. unlike the other vaults, there only seems to be one way to get in; run as fast as you can and attempt to air melee into a hole in the ceiling before you get lasered. I always fail, and can't find any deactivation lasers or other useful features :/

There are 3 ways of doing that corpus room:

- the standard way. Theres a room that disable the lasers after dodging 2 lasers. Watch out for security camera that guards this room. The room is opposite side of the hole on the wall.

-the ceiling way. Dodging all 3 lasers and going through the hole in the wall and climb all the way to the top. Again a security camera might spawn in one of the corners. Youll also have to evade the sliding lasers.

- the loki way. Dodge the first lasers and make ur way near the T section between the 2nd and 3rd lasers and look up. Youll see a hole in the ceiling that you can air melee or switch teleport. Once on top, drop to the right to avoid the camera in the room.

Edit: ill add a diagram later if you need it.

Edit2: i speed run spy for fun so i know the quickest method to completing them with loki.

Edited by 321agemo