Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Crates - Boosters Auto Enabled

greifer_

I love rare crates. I love looking for them in any missions that I do solo and really enjoy finding them.

My only bug-bear with them is the boosters. I think its great that we receive a 30 or 60 minute boost. However, sometimes im ready to log off, or do other things and don't make use of these boosters.

Personally, I would love to see these small boosters become part of the inventory and have the ability to be equipped in our gear slots.

This would allow us to decide when we want to make use of the 30 minute affinity, credit, resource boost, rather than having to jump from mission to mission.

An example recently, is my clan mates and I ran a raid. In the injector stage, we located a rare grineer crate which gifted us a thirty minute affinity booster. We all had on our best gear to use, and the raid took longer than the thirty minutes and thus was wasted.

If the idea of not equipping these via the gear slot is possible, perhaps have it in our inventory and we can select to start them pre mission?

i think its a blessing that they even allow boosters to drop from rare crates in the first place.....

in all honesty....you cant exactly ask them too much....in a sense its like asking them if we could just pause alerts and select them later when we have time to play

the time constraints and the randomness of it make it a bit more unique and somewhat forces you to play...and i think thats sort of the point of it all

so it is highly unlikely that they will implement a system where you can just save it for later

we can do that with current boosters as well....if you change this then there will be demands to change the current booster system

I've been playing ever since closed Beta (Update 5) and have over 1000+ hours of playtime. Up to this very moment, I didn't even know there was something like a rare crate nor boosters from it.

Edited by Croomar

it would be neat, and from the end of the consumer, is a positive for QoL reasons.

however, from the end of the business, it's trying to get you to stick around a bit longer if you can. 'look you just got something useful, stay a while longer!".

I'd rather have these boosters only be used while in a game than being used while offline or in your liset

duly note that if this was the case, their time limit could be expected to be divided by 10 or so.

duly note that if this was the case, their time limit could be expected to be divided by 10 or so.

why? they're already 30 mins when you receive them, thats shorter than most games...

I was talking about the boosters from special containers, not the regular boosters