The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

CONCLAVE CHANGES:
Ash is now balanced and playable in PvP!
Respawn timers are now independent for each player killed instead of respawning players in communal ‘waves’ in Annihilation.
Health orbs now heal for 50 HP in PvP.
Reduced the range and damage of Ember’s World on Fire in PvP.
Warframe Ability projectiles no longer deal double damage to players on headshots.
Volt's Shock damage  has been reduced in PvP.
Excalibur's Slash Dash damage has been increased in PvP.

That's all good... yep... but WHY is there a slash dash buff??? It already destroys all but 4 frames (the tank 4).

Edited by (PS4)gino1313

It's funny how Alad V always gets the best rewards......coincidence ?

DE is clearly trying to manipulate the results for some reason. Instead of giving both sides equally good rewards and letting the community legitimately choose who wins, they give the losing side the clearly better rewards to even things out. The PS4 users obviously want Nef to win, but who is really gonna turn down a Reactor or 25 R5 Cores for 50k credits? Lol

Edited by (PS4)ShuhanX

DE is clearly trying to manipulate the results for some reason. Instead of giving both sides equally good rewards and letting the community legitimately choose who wins, they give the losing side the clearly better rewards to even things out. The PS4 users obviously want Nef to win, but who is really gonna turn down a Reactor or 25 R5 Cores for 50k credits? Lol

This.....so much this ^^

exactly PS4 has spoken with Nef support  in abundance     y have i ran 10/3 (Nef Anyo), n many ppl in Alliance n region  showing  similar numbers, but Alad5  still ahead?. I can rember all the names of every Alad5 supporter n  Nef supporters r new names every minute or so.   Overwhelming support towards Nef yet the say hes dwindling

exactly PS4 has spoken with Nef support  in abundance     y have i ran 10/3 (Nef Anyo), n many ppl in Alliance n region  showing  similar numbers, but Alad5  still ahead?. I can rember all the names of every Alad5 supporter n  Nef supporters r new names every minute or so.   Overwhelming support towards Nef yet the say hes dwindling

I feel bad I was running around 30 runs a conflict for nef but I had to completely re-download the game because of this update so I haven't been able to support him =/

I am loving this update, thank you so much DE..  Smaller updates more often like this would be amazing, because the turnaround on that was insanely quick!  I am not sure how the entire cert process works or what it requires of both Sony / Microsoft and DE's part, but this is definitely a nice, awesome change of pace!  -  

Note: I am still seeing reports of some crashes, mostly by hosts, but I've yet to crash myself since this latest update.   I have however, been in an ODD when my host crashed.

I feel bad I was running around 30 runs a conflict for nef but I had to completely re-download the game because of this update so I haven't been able to support him =/

Actually, I am curious -- Did anyone else have the update bug out on them and re download the entire 13 some odd gigabytes?

Actually, I am curious -- Did anyone else have the update bug out on them and re download the entire 13 some odd gigabytes?

I've seen a few scattered reports, but nothing widespread. I don't think I had to. Then again I set the update to download and left the room, so I can't say for sure.

I am loving this update, thank you so much DE..  Smaller updates more often like this would be amazing, because the turnaround on that was insanely quick!  I am not sure how the entire cert process works or what it requires of both Sony / Microsoft and DE's part, but this is definitely a nice, awesome change of pace!  -  

Note: I am still seeing reports of some crashes, mostly by hosts, but I've yet to crash myself since this latest update.   I have however, been in an ODD when my host crashed.

it crashed on me around an hour ago when i was running a t1 survival. i wasnt host. the crashing sucks!

Ok so when the score is 6-6 salad and Nef better have the same offering.... For real

From what I understand, the game automatically gives the losing side better rewards. So if it's tied, I'm guessing the rewards will be equal. It'd really suck if salad keeps getting better rewards lol.

It shows the 13gb update size but it does not actually download the entire patch. It just takes a long time to prepare since it crossreference with the already installed content. Then it starts at the right point. For me update was 700ish mb but it still shows the bar of 13gb when downloading. It has been that way for me during the last 2 updates.

If you had to download the entire patch something is wrong for sure.

It shows the 13gb update size but it does not actually download the entire patch. It just takes a long time to prepare since it crossreference with the already installed content. Then it starts at the right point. For me update was 700ish mb but it still shows the bar of 13gb when downloading. It has been that way for me during the last 2 updates.

If you had to download the entire patch something is wrong for sure.

Yeah immanks had to, not me. The entire 13 Gb game.

I am being forced against my will to support Nef Annie....#manksisblackmailingme, #cracklethreatenedtobanme

Lol! I did not!!! ....... "Evil grin"