Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

The Nyx Skin requires us to go through cert to make a necessary change. However, we are bundling a few other things with the fix. 

Earth spy? Anku? Alliance chat kick permissions??

+when False Profit leaderboards up with ps4?

Edited by (PS4)urkonse

i think that there should be a kick off team, because today i was playing void defense a crazy player was using the lasers with no warning and the team was getting killed, if we had a way to kick him of party it would be great but that doesn´t exist.

I can imagine that being a problem. Some people would just start kicking with no reason

I can imagine that being a problem. Some people would just start kicking with no reason

yes you are right but if you could only kick a fixed amount of times per day?

You start for example a t4 intercception and someone just decides to sit and relax and you cant do nothing about that.

and you propose to kicking and everyone must vote then the majority wins.

is that a possiblity right?

Edited by (PS4)vollkerball

yes you are right but if you could only kick a fixed amount of times per day?

You start for example a t4 intercception and someone just decides to sit and relax and you cant do nothing about that.

and you propose to kicking and everyone must vote then the majority wins.

is that a possiblity right?

Well....i guess yeah

i think that there should be a kick off team, because today i was playing void defense a crazy player was using the lasers with no warning and the team was getting killed, if we had a way to kick him of party it would be great but that doesn´t exist.

That would be a huge problem and very unfair, less people would want to play, imagine being in a squad then randomly being kicked off for no reason whatsoever and losing everything and so much time. It would be worse than the raid errors. Besides there's always the solo or invite only modes if you don't want to play with the pub, and also you can always use the ignore option but even that gets misused at times.

Also yeah I've been with squads that would kill me with the void laser, but its more likely they didnt know better, but hey its an option to use that laser. At times communication is needed, just tell them not to use the laser. Kicking would be a bit extreme and irrational to say the least. And I dont know about you but if I was a new player and got kicked everytime for little mistakes, I wouldn't even want to play anymore. Even as a long-term player it would sicken me to see squad members kick people off our team.

We will not be getting the Excalibur rework in the build, pc hasn't even got it yet so if it is submitted within the next 2 weeks then don't expect it yet.

How so? if it submitted in next 2 weeks i would say its very likely excal's rework is there. I see no reason why it wouldnt be there.

Why are people even *speculating* about the new Excalibur being in the next update/fix? He's not even been updated on PC yet. It's not included. And I'm pretty sure they said he's updated in V17 on one of their love streams.

But I'm not concerned about that or any Nyx skin. These crashes and bugs since the update are too much now, without even a word from DE. I really don't want to hear that the error code is a common PS4 error. It hasn't been happening with anywhere near this frequency until the recent update. All I want to know is it's being worked on. People crashing during the raid is the worst. I feel bad for them.

Just look at this.. Warframe Liset Shenanigans: https://youtu.be/CJDu5FDV3pE

This is crashing more than it ever has for me since I downloaded it a year and a half ago. Happens a few times a week now and it blue screens with a CE-34** error of some kind. 

Other than that there's a lot of storage upgrade options for the PS4 now. 2TB can replace the original 2.5" drive or that nyko data bank thing can handle 3.5" drives giving you a total of 6TB space. Just throwing that out there. 500 gigs isn't much at all these days.

Why are people even *speculating* about the new Excalibur being in the next update/fix? He's not even been updated on PC yet. It's not included. And I'm pretty sure they said he's updated in V17 on one of their love streams.

But I'm not concerned about that or any Nyx skin. These crashes and bugs since the update are too much now, without even a word from DE. I really don't want to hear that the error code is a common PS4 error. It hasn't been happening with anywhere near this frequency until the recent update. All I want to know is it's being worked on. People crashing during the raid is the worst. I feel bad for them.

Gotta stay positive man lol

Maybe because his rework comes in this week and our update is still about 4 weeks away?