The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Tubemen Of Regor (16.5.9 - 16.7.2 +Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Almost two years and PS4 still gets the short end of the stick.

This was a complete slap in the face to ps4 players to hear that we could have had it a week ago but we have to wait because xbox when they promised they would NEVER do something like this. 

My respect is now gone after this by trying to make xbox players feel special you have completely made ps4 users feel unimportant we are officially the middle child and a bastard at that.

. I do not blame drew considering i highly doubt he has a say in this. 

This was a complete slap in the face to ps4 players to hear that we could have had it a week ago but we have to wait because xbox when they promised they would NEVER do something like this. 

My respect is now gone after this by trying to make xbox players feel special you have completely made ps4 users feel unimportant we are officially the middle child and a bastard at that.

. I do not blame drew considering i highly doubt he has a say in this. 

We've been slapped in the face multiple times. You should've been here the first three or four months after the PS4's release or the Rhino Prime Access BS. 

Some people need to chill out,,,,,,,,

Seriously guys?

Enjoy the mass of stuff that is being released & improved upon,

I mean it's not like the skin is beyond sight and is never coming.

Thx DE Drew for the confirmation of the slight hitch in the release schedule.

It has nothing to do with the skin its about them breaking their promise to never hold stuff back for another platform.

Hey guys thanks for the Quoting :)

Ive only been playing Warframe since last year August so I probably missed the Boar inbox and Prova Vandal wpn.

Im guessing I just have to be patient and hopefully one day these weapons  ( BPs) will find there way to me somehow

Like the Strun Wraith  '  Epic Shotgun .

For those of you who are upset about the delay with the Nemesis skin release, the PS4 update passed through certification much faster than expected, and we released the update immediately. The quick release means that PS4 is ahead of schedule. Our plan was always to release on both console simultaneously because it means less work for us and allows us to keep working on the next console update - so you can have things like the Excalibur rework as soon as possible. We apologise for the delays with the skin. We're excited to get it into your hands, and we appreciate your patience with its release.  

For those of you who are upset about the delay with the Nemesis skin release, the PS4 update passed through certification much faster than expected, and we released the update immediately. The quick release means that PS4 is ahead of schedule. Our plan was always to release on both console simultaneously because it means less work for us and allows us to keep working on the next console update - so you can have things like the Excalibur rework as soon as possible. We apologise for the delays with the skin. We're excited to get it into your hands, and we appreciate your patience with its release.

To be honoust i dont have a problem whit waiting for xbox (although id prefer it to be out now ;). The only thing i had a problem with was not having an exact or rough date to expect the release.

Im just putting my hopes for dev stream this week in terms of the release and ill be suprised if it releases sooner.

Woah hold up drew so now you are saying all the times you told us you guys never held an update back because of xbox was a lie. 

._. i need to stay off these forums it never ends well. 

Guys calm down. We have the newest update way before xbox. It's just a skin and we will get it soon. I'm happe with the new update. Still a few bugs like Novas third Helmet loses the flames in the star chart etc but hey, at least Weapon Elemental FX is fixed, Soma Primes Ring is fixed and so much more. This is for me way more important as a skin.

So keep up the great work DE.

Oh and btw: NOT ONE SUGATRA is in the right position on the Anku. Pls fix it in our next build.

Guys calm down. We have the newest update way before xbox. It's just a skin and we will get it soon. I'm happe with the new update. Still a few bugs like Novas third Helmet loses the flames in the star chart etc but hey, at least Weapon Elemental FX is fixed, Soma Primes Ring is fixed and so much more. This is for me way more important as a skin.

Oh and btw: NOT ONE SUGATRA is in the right position on the Anku. Pls fix it in our next build.

I too, very recently noticed the flames thing on the alternate Nova helmet,,,, cool helmet tho :)

Guys calm down.

It is not just a skin, PS4 has been pushed back time and time again. In addition I guess not being upfront about a issue and straight up lying should be applauded.

So yeah keep stomping on your PS4 community DE.

Jesus can you guys plz quit your whining your embarrassing the ps4 community & making all of us look like whiney little kids..

Ok we heard you we know you guys are not happy but its time to drop it & move on continuing to whine about it isnt going to get it released any faster your life doesnt depend on the skin

Your not going to die tomorrow thing is its ok to speak ur mind make ur point but every post since the update by u & several others has been nothing but whining enough is enough

Plz zip it & play the game it will be here soon i want the skin too & yes im not happy about the delay but you dont see me making post whining cuz its not out yet..

Plz for the love of god have patience those who have patience are useally rewarded... I come here to read post & get information or too seek out questions

I dont come here to see threads cluddered with nagative nancys continuing to cry..

I seen enough of it already can we plz get back on topic without the bickering moaning & complaining about stuff u cannot control if u want to complain then plz go to the bugs & glitches thread & complain about the game breaking bugs & glitches that keep getting ignored & need fixed

Thats what u should be complaining about is trying to get DE to fix bugs not complaining about some skin because u a self entitled person with no patience wants it now..

Plz lets stop the whining & get back on topic lets take the Complaints to the proper places & help DE to make this gm better have a great day yall...

It is not just a skin, PS4 has been pushed back time and time again. In addition I guess not being upfront about a issue and straight up lying should be applauded.

Let's step back a moment.

So, what the belief is is that DE is purposefully 'stomping' on/ handing the PS4 Community the short end of the stick?

What led to this conclusion? That things are not coming in a desirable manner? That the opportunities are not as great as other platforms?

Okay, sure, on a personal perspective, that may be fair; someone feels cheated and so they say they're being purposefully cheated. But "Why?".

It seems no one has stopped to think "Why?". It is simply illogical to purposefully displease and neglect the community. There is absolutely no reason to maliciously treat the community, what the company thrives off of to sustain, and not release content that would be making the company money, on purpose.

Sure, I do not know why these things occur, be it contractual obligations with their publishers, content publishing within larger plans, the small development team/man power/port process. Whatever it may be.

Criticism about how things have come about are absolutely fine, but to claim that DE is doing such with malicious intent is not only unfair, it is entirely illogical.

This way of thinking just doesn't make any sort of sense.

My Lord,

So much crying about a Skin, who gets the update first, blah, blah, blah... You guys need to get something better to do with your time as your comments add nothing possitive here...

Instead, try reporting the bugs you find while playing the game. That is more helpful to everyone. A skin is something you will get, equipt and go on with your life. So, stop making it seem like it is the end of the world that you have yet to get it.

And even if DE wants to hold off on the release, THAT is fine too. You get it when you get it so go and do some farming and bug reporting...

[DE] Drew, dont waste you time... Some players are just like Vay Hek, they will never get it...

NOTE: I cry too but I make sure I cry about things that matters ( like all the current bugs affecting console players ATM)...